is this a stretch to get jail time?

10phone2

poor taste, absolutely. I could be wrong but you will not get a month in jail for first offense of simple assault, DUI, low level drug possession, spousal abuse, etc. I am on the fence, but I am leaning towards a DA trying to make a name for themselves.

neighbor dad is dick and needs this to be done to his leg so he really does end up walking like that.

I thinks covertly released set of pit bulls from their local crack head avenue area would be a beautiful site to see unfold as said dad gets out of his truck next time. I'd be the mofo with a bowl of popcorn watching as he is ripped up and served some payback. Too bad I will have left my iPhone at home so as not to be able to call for help.

Hope the dick get's charged with something related to bullying a 10yr old and is left hold a sign for a few days along the major road near where they live.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/146972900/original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

Jail time? Ridiculous.

However, fuck that family. Seriously, wtf. You're a grown man. I can at least understand it from his little dick headed boy. But I don't think jail time is the answer. That's a slippery slope, for one. Plus, I don't neccessarily think it was the best way to punish the man. I think there are more inventive, helpful solutions that take far less taxpayer money, as well. Besides, what does putting him in jail do for the girl? She should have some sort of restitution from him, too. His shitty apology wouldn't mean a damn thing to me especially coming from a broken mouth.

jail time or anything for that matter is clear bullshit and the judge that ordered it should step down... being a dick as well as freedom of speech is not a crime. At what point does it go to.... I'm sure everyone on this board has at one time, imitated someone else.... so should adam sandler go to bed for the movie "water boy"?