OhioRiders' 3 Year Anniversary Ride!!! -- June 6th

CbrGirl

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There wasn't a poll to choose the date this time??

ps - hope I make it all the way there without incident this year! :lol:

The first year we didn't do a poll, and accidentally scheduled it for father's day weekend. That's was an oops. Last year we did a poll, and only 17 people voted. The winning vote was "Don't care both work for me". This year we needed a date to print in the calendar. The 13th was the only Saturday in June that wouldn't conflict with other events. The following weekend is father's day, and the weekend after is the charity ride for Flying Horse Farms. I forget who had what on the 6th, but I know there was a reason we couldn't do it that day.

The first year we didn't do a poll, and accidentally scheduled it for father's day weekend. That's was an oops. Last year we did a poll, and only 17 people voted. The winning vote was "Don't care both work for me". This year we needed a date to print in the calendar. The 13th was the only Saturday in June that wouldn't conflict with other events. The following weekend is father's day, and the weekend after is the charity ride for Flying Horse Farms. I forget who had what on the 6th, but I know there was a reason we couldn't do it that day.

That's cool. I'm going to have to cancel some plans but I can come.

Will there be an after-party again? The first half of last year's after-party was fun :)

This sucks.....MAYBE....

My teams have been the raining champs.....for the last two years....:thefinger::flag::bow::bow:

If I cant make this....I need to pass off the crown to the next group.....

:bow:

How the hell you guys won it last year I don't know. Amazing.

And then there was the team that just randomly decided to ride to Pennsylvania. :lol:

Hope i did not miss the details and look like a 'tard but.......

Do we know when & where the meeting places will be yet?

Will people be picking their own teams this year like last year?

How many per group?

Sinner, i'm gonna head up a non-warp speed team.......... and beat you. :)

We busted tons of laws....and our asses to win.......

we came close to beating you guys, and we had an hour and half breakdown process.... but excuses are only excuses you guys did walk away with the crown. but you need to be there so the cincy crew can tear it up again and take that crown away!!! otherwise i will have felt like i accomplished nothing by winning!