OhioRiders' 3 Year Anniversary Ride!!! -- June 6th

CbrGirl

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After party would be great, until they start talking about what a great time they had and I'll know I didn't get to go :( Although, I do love a good party!! :D

Lots of us are going to the after party that arent riding in the scavenger hunt Sara. You and Zero are required to show. Its in the rulez :rulez:.

sec. 2 article 3: All post whores must attend the Anniversary Party. :D

Edited by max power

Lots of us are going to the after party that arent riding in the scavenger hunt Sara. You and Zero are required to show. Its in the rulez :rulez:.

sec. 2 article 3: All post whores must attend the Anniversary Party. :D

its tru the rulez is why im coming :lol:

is anyone from the westerville area meeting up to ride to honda northwest saturday morning? if i'm too lazy to get up early for another ride, i might be in for this ride (and maybe split off early since i have to be near powell area before 6pm)

i'll be heading out of medallion off of sunbury (a bit north of sunbury/maxtown intersection)

pm me or make a new thread to arrange ride out location. i'm sure there are at least a few people riding out of westerville

sounds like the dtc will have a couple teams....

I will be there .. gimped up ankle and all!!!

dont know shit about Cbus though..I wont be staying for the party but will be in for the ride!!!!

unless i can get the ole lady to go for it .. which I doubt!!!!!

Edited by cavscout73

It will screw up traffic in the dublin area but thats about it. Its like drivin in downtown traffic during this time of year. All them people that cant drive are out watchin that lil white ball go threw the air.

people are starting to stir around my house. one is brushing teeth and one is in shower. rolling out soon hopefully

nice.... meet up with you over at honda NW..... and no peeking on anyone in the shower:eek:

people are starting to stir around my house. one is brushing teeth and one is in shower. rolling out soon hopefully

who all are you bringing other than your girl? i've been up for like half an hour. I'm freakin pumped! i've been drinking green tea all goddamn day!