OhioRiders' 3 Year Anniversary Ride!!! -- June 6th

CbrGirl

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! This Sounds Like SO much Fun! Can anyone go? I know I'm new to the forum and all, but this would be such a great way to get to meet some people and just have a good time....it sounds amazing!!

yeah it's open to everyone on the board, you gonna have street wheels by then?? or you wanna ride with me? (wink wink, nudge nudge...:D)J/k... but seriously it would be a good thing to come to there's an after party too...

yeah it's open to everyone on the board, you gonna have street wheels by then?? or you wanna ride with me? (wink wink, nudge nudge...:D)J/k... but seriously it would be a good thing to come to there's an after party too...

:o IF I don't have street wheels by then...or the license to accompany the wheels :p lol, then if someone is willing to let me ride bitch, I'm there! I would love to have my wheels (which I found, by the way...just gotta make arrangements to pick it up) and be able to ride with everyone...I'm definitely a novice still though, so I'm not even sure I could swing it (especially with that whole legal thing of needing an ML..lol) But I still think it would be a blast!!

:o IF I don't have street wheels by then...or the license to accompany the wheels :p lol, then if someone is willing to let me ride bitch, I'm there! I would love to have my wheels (which I found, by the way...just gotta make arrangements to pick it up) and be able to ride with everyone...I'm definitely a novice still though, so I'm not even sure I could swing it (especially with that whole legal thing of needing an ML..lol) But I still think it would be a blast!!

well I knows of some people (myself included) that can help you pick up your wheels... as far as the legal thing, as long as you have your temps you can ride cause it'll be during the day and we are pretty much insistant that everyone wear helmets on our group rides, even the cruiser guys like me, I wear a halfie in the summer time... but I'd be willing to let ya ride with me if you'd feel more comfortable that way, and I know some guys that def wouldn't complain about having a pretty lady on thier bikes with them..

well I knows of some people (myself included) that can help you pick up your wheels... as far as the legal thing, as long as you have your temps you can ride cause it'll be during the day and we are pretty much insistent that everyone wear helmets on our group rides, even the cruiser guys like me, I wear a halfie in the summer time... but I'd be willing to let ya ride with me if you'd feel more comfortable that way, and I know some guys that def wouldn't complain about having a pretty lady on their bikes with them..

:leghump:

well I knows of some people (myself included) that can help you pick up your wheels... as far as the legal thing, as long as you have your temps you can ride cause it'll be during the day and we are pretty much insistant that everyone wear helmets on our group rides, even the cruiser guys like me, I wear a halfie in the summer time... but I'd be willing to let ya ride with me if you'd feel more comfortable that way, and I know some guys that def wouldn't complain about having a pretty lady on thier bikes with them..

Well, I'll have my temp by the end of the week for sure...not sure if I'll be comfortable enough riding on my own to get involved with a scavenger hunt...but what better way to learn I suppose....the only thing I'm waiting on as far as picking up my bike is to get the dude to answer the damn phone so I can make arrangements...my brother has a truck, but goes back to school tomorrow, and my dad has a jeep, but no hitch...so I will keep you in mind for the hauling the bike portion...oh and :D:o I love being called a pretty lady!! Thanks for that!

Well, I'll have my temp by the end of the week for sure...not sure if I'll be comfortable enough riding on my own to get involved with a scavenger hunt...but what better way to learn I suppose....the only thing I'm waiting on as far as picking up my bike is to get the dude to answer the damn phone so I can make arrangements...my brother has a truck, but goes back to school tomorrow, and my dad has a jeep, but no hitch...so I will keep you in mind for the hauling the bike portion...oh and :D:o I love being called a pretty lady!! Thanks for that!

well if nothing else I can ride it back to your house for you.... and no problemo, I call it as I see it... you shouldn't be called anything less then pretty... the guys around here are gonna be fallin all over themselves as they get to know ya better.. heck I barely know ya but I can tell you are gonna fit in fine.... and You'll make some freinds that will be the best you've ever had...

I call it as I see it... you shouldn't be called anything less then pretty... the guys around here are gonna be fallin all over themselves as they get to know ya better.. heck I barely know ya but I can tell you are gonna fit in fine.... and You'll make some freinds that will be the best you've ever had...

Gee wonder what you call me? ;)

:D I'm flattered! And I'm so glad I joined up...I don't have a whole ton of friends to date...I'm a great friend but those I was close to and I drifted apart because my life is so different...I feel like here I have something in common with everyone and I love it! Thanks for all the comments!! I promise I'm really nice, and I think I could fit in anywhere...I am very open and laid back and pretty cool...I think, anyway...I'm not trying to sound conceited...just trying to let y'all get to know me a little bit...so sorry if it sounds otherwise

Not to be the voice of reason during the Love Parade goin' on here.....But I think the scav hunt is done at a pretty frenetic pace.

Not sure if it'd be the best place to earn your chops with the new bike & license Sara