OhioRiders' 3 Year Anniversary Ride!!! -- June 6th

CbrGirl

He made it 46 peoples' business by pulling that shit in front of everyone at an Ohio riders event. End of story.

Dude cause and affect, you cant just blame one side of the story. Just because you know or anyone else thinks they know one side doesnt mean they know the other side of the story, and you dont see me spouting shit and nonsense because John is a friend to me. Neither party is innocent and both should be treated equally and any discussion about the subject she be between those two... not a forum of drama queens. I dont condone what what happened but like i stated before there was a reason for his actions.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude cause and affect, you cant just blame one side of the story. Just because you know or anyone else thinks they know one side doesnt mean they know the other side of the story, and you dont see me spouting shit and nonsense because John is a friend to me. Neither party is innocent and both should be treated equally and any discussion about the subject she be between those two... not a forum of drama queens. I dont condone what what happened but like i stated before there was a reason for his actions.

Dude I dont know either of them and there is always more than one side to any story, but you DO NOT, take someones bike start walking it across a parking lot and let it eat pavememt.Period, if it is your bike and you want to do that shit go for it, but not someone elses there is no reason for an action like that. I expect temper tantrums like that out of my 12 year old but damn not out of a supposed grown man!!!

other than that it was a great day, too bad I missed the party.. hurry up and get the pics posted...

and Ben hurry up and get those scores posted the suspense is killing me!!!

Dude I dont know either of them and there is always more than one side to any story, but you DO NOT, take someones bike start walking it across a parking lot and let it eat pavememt.Period, if it is your bike and you want to do that shit go for it, but not someone elses there is no reason for an action like that. I expect temper tantrums like that out of my 12 year old but damn not out of a supposed grown man!!!

Hey, I know illiteracy runs rampant in America but read my post again. Actually you know what, Ill save you the time and quote myself.

"I dont condone what what happened but like i stated before there was a reason for his actions."

Here is the meaning of the word conde :

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/condone

So when I say I dont condone it means i dont overlook, i dont pardon, i dont fucking applaud what he did. Read a post before you spout off after reading half of it and jump on someones band wagon.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

Hey, I know illiteracy runs rampant in America but read my post again. Actually you know what, Ill save you the time and quote myself.

"I dont condone what what happened but like i stated before there was a reason for his actions."

So when I say I dont condone it means i dont overlook, i dont pardon, i dont fucking applaud what he did. Read a post before you spout off after reading half of it and jump on someones band wagon.

You should've just left it at I don't condone what happened. The rest of it sounds like you're making an excuse for what happened. The only reason you should ever knock someone's bike over...the only REASON...is if they knocked your bike over first. But still, you should never knock someone's bike over. I'd press charges...no doubt.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

Good times! The party was still kickin when I left at 2am. Is it still going on? Nice meeting those I hadnt met, and hanging with those I have. Hope everyone made it home safely.

I think the last group left at 4am...

I had a great time yesterday and last night. Thanks again to Ben, Carrie, John, Yota, and all of the OR sponsors and participants for putting together such a great event. In case anyone cares, I got back home to Cinci at about 12:35 last night. Good Times!

what a great time!!!! ben and carrie thanks for letting us crash. i really cant thank you enough. sorry we had to jet so early this morning.

O and go TEAM 1!!!!!

i wanna see some of our pics they were hilarious

No band wagon here Schmuck I was right there had front row seats

but to say you dont condone what happened but there was a reason for his actions is kinda lame.. I hope like hell she presses charges for it, I sure would..

so dont overlook, applaud or pardon it which is exactly what comes across when you say I dont condone it but he had reasons for his actions... that is doing nothing but making excuses for him..

Illiteracy may run rampant through this country but sure as hell not from me.

again I dont know them and there is way more than most will ever know to this and many other stories.. Moose stated it best yesterday that was a dick move. and under no circumstances was there any reason for it.

I said my piece on it and you said yours, so leave it at that and let this thread get back to what its here for. it was an overall great day, lots of riding, a few off the wall things happened to make the scavenger hunt fun, no speeding ticket, and no one I know of got hurt or crashed..

what more can you ask for in a day of riding with the O.R bunch!!!

hey Ben next year instead of it being the team at a bar, how about in gear at a strip club working the pole..

Thanks again Ben Carrie and all the other sponsors of this event!!! looking forward to the next one

Edited by cavscout73
illiteracy runs rampant through this country and I must be illiterate also

I had a great time yesterday and last night. Thanks again to Ben, Carrie, John, Yota, and all of the OR sponsors and participants for putting together such a great event. In case anyone cares, I got back home to Cinci at about 12:35 last night. Good Times!

Glad you made it back OK Ziggy. Nice meeting you.

Were you in my group? group 8 with the two Vstars, the red SV, blue R-6, Black white and orange ZX-6R (mine), and the black and green cruiser (sorry can't remember what it was now)?

Black and green cruiser was a Harley. The one with the Gator aide bottle and a petcock connection for the extra gas.

I guess I was in your group! Odd, I didn't think to ask anybody their screen name.

I had the old bike, red Kawasaki, spent most of my time in the back learning about riding in a group formation.

I never thought to ask what group # we were.

Anyway, I had a blast! Learned a lot about riding in a group. Learned a lot about Columbus roads too! :)

To bad I didn't make the party. Sounds like it was a good time too!

Ah well, there is always next year!

Black and green cruiser was a Harley. The one with the Gator aide bottle and a petcock connection for the extra gas.

I guess I was in your group! Odd, I didn't think to ask anybody their screen name.

I had the old bike, red Kawasaki, spent most of my time in the back learning about riding in a group formation.

I never thought to ask what group # we were.

Anyway, I had a blast! Learned a lot about riding in a group. Learned a lot about Columbus roads too! :)

To bad I didn't make the party. Sounds like it was a good time too!

Ah well, there is always next year!

good to hear that the kawi ran good for ya man

Ran fantastically!

I don't think old Kawi's die, they just go faster!

Mine was running perfectly for the ride, no troubles at all.

Did I mention that the other day I found out, surprise! It does wheelies?!!:D

With the way you were running yesterday, I'm surprised you didn't lead our pack a few times. Good riding with ya.