OhioRiders' 3 Year Anniversary Ride!!! -- June 6th

CbrGirl

Hey everyone, want to say that I had a great time yesterday with the scavenger hunt then afterparty. It was nice meeting some of the faces behind the avatars. Nobody got hurt and no speeding tickets. That was a good day!

Now......Who wants to buy these friggen tickets to a Monsters of Mock show at Crazy Willies???? Ten bucks and Ill mail em to you. Haha! no, im not joking.....

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, want to say that I had a great time yesterday with the scavenger hunt then afterparty. It was nice meeting some of the faces behind the avatars. Nobody got hurt and no speeding tickets. That was a good day!

Now......Who wants to buy these friggen tickets to a Monsters of Mock show at Crazy Willies???? Ten bucks and Ill mail em to you. Haha! no, im not joking.....

:lol: monsters if mock :lol:

I didn't hit the hammock. Yay!

And to whoever thought it was a good idea to put stickers all over our truck, you're a fucking dick. There is sticker residue all over it that isn't coming off. :nono:

So, as soon as I get this truck cleaned, I'll be going through the pictures.

And to whoever thought it was a good idea to put stickers all over our truck, you're a fucking dick. There is sticker residue all over it that isn't coming off. :nono:

goo gone wd 4o or alcohol

so that was what was on your truck!!! when we were pulling out i was like wtf is his window broke. :eek:

no goo gone will be just fine. i got a shit load of tar on my type R one year and that stuff took it right off never hurt the paint at all. just make sure you wash the truck after you use it so it dont sit on the paint to long

First of all, I'd like to thank Ben and Carrie, awesome event.

You guys personally vouch for us as members, and hold an event like this, it really was appreciated.

Next I'd like to thank our hosts for the day, all of you, very hospitable, thank you.

Finally I'd like to thank everyone who made it out and had a good time, especially my team, but everyone who helped make this as successful as it was, thank you.

I think the last group left at 4am...

The last "group" did, the last "person" left at 9:00 this morning.:D

Come on, you know you agree with me. That image is forever burned into my brain. I will be drinking very heavily over the next few days to kill off those brain cells affected.

Had a great time, even w/"Moose Smash" shrapnel flying past my head every 2 minutes, and the kama kazi wieners!

Moose SMASH!, that was great...

It'd be real nice if whoever did it comes over and helps me clean this shit up.

I didn't do it, but i'd have come over and helped you clean it anyway...

"I don't think I've ever googled anything that started with one guy....." - AOW

Fucking hysterical!!! By far one of the best OR fire banter sessions I have ever taken part in!

Come on, you know you agree with me. That image is forever burned into my brain. I will be drinking very heavily over the next few days to kill off those brain cells affected.

Had a great time, even w/"Moose Smash" shrapnel flying past my head every 2 minutes, and the kama kazi wieners!

AOW...So, tell me...you googled it after all, didn't you? "That image is forever burned into my brain" is exactly right!

at least they didnt roll if over on its side :dunno:

True. Very true.

Learned a great lesson today... when going to the car wash to clean sticker residue off your car/truck, do NOT drive near a top soil/mulch place.

:(

With the way you were running yesterday, I'm surprised you didn't lead our pack a few times. Good riding with ya.

It was a good ride. Should have brought more water, hot out there.

The "Fun Factor" was off the charts!!

It was really good seeing people and their bikes from the site. Wish I had asked a few screen names and was a little better with remembering them.

-chuckle- don't let the old bike fool you, it's quick off the line but tops out early. Sprockets were changed by a former owner.

On 670 and such I was starting to run out of room on the tach.

65 mph = 6000 rpm.

75 mph = 7000 rpm.

85 mph = 8000 rpm.

It redlines at 9000 so I didn't have much room left.

So keeping up at 75-80 it was almost wide open.

Er, not that we were speeding or anything else illegal including left hand turns....

True. Very true.

Learned a great lesson today... when going to the car wash to clean sticker residue off your car/truck, do NOT drive near a top soil/mulch place.

:(

aww...so did the residue... and soil come off then??

Believe it or not the the Black and Green crusier was a modified 650 V-Star! It looked great and I'm going to change my pipes to the Heiney brand he had on his. Sweet and nice sounding bike.

Fooled me, it looked so good that I didn't look very closely at it.

It did have "That Sound" with those pipes.

However waking up to a voicemail from justin and everyone drunk was pretty amusing :lol:

Ahhhh.....I remember my first drunk dialy ;)

Edited by Fonzie

I think we were Team 8. I was with you guys and it was a good ride and time. Nice to get to meet new people and put names and faces together. I was on the Blue and Black V-Star (Bill).

Guess we didn't win eh?

Don't know if we won on points but I think it was a win for the day!

Very impressed with your skills at group riding. I learned a few things out there. Thanks.

No. :(

damn. i had a lick layer of dirt on my car, so i guess the stickers didn't adhere well to the paint... i know this sucks, but you might want to try rubbing it off after the moisture collects on your car... so like 4am.

damn. i had a lick layer of dirt on my car, so i guess the stickers didn't adhere well to the paint... i know this sucks, but you might want to try rubbing it off after the moisture collects on your car... so like 4am.

That's what I was thinking. I got a lot of it with Goof Off.