27 dead (20 children, 6 adults and shooter) in an elem school in CT

starkmaster03

I found it funny you have to really search to learn a CCW holder took down the fucker in the mall this month. They don't report that shit at all.

That's not accurate info. The 22yr old never fired his weapon. He was hiding behind a pillar with his gun in hand. He didn't shoot because if he missed he'd hit people behind the shooter.

Edited by Putty

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not accurate info. The 22yr old never fired his weapon. He was hiding behind a pillar with his gun in hand. He didn't shoot because if he missed he'd hit people behind the shooter.

But the shooter saw him and ended his own life, his presence being known to the shooter may have ended the shooting.

Also we are gonig to leave some sort of sign with the bears. Something to the effect of "From Ohio With Love", if someone wants to donate a Columbus Racing sticker I will make sure it gets on the sign. I am putting a Daddy Built Racing, Ohio G Club and Tuners and Bikes of Ohio sticker on it as well. This is an open invite to any/all car club that may be reading this

Saw the news blurb! Way to go

Everyone but me has seen it apparently lmfao!! I have missed it 3 times now, FML. They aired that before even talking to me haha. Apparently they are going to send a film crew down this week as we get ready to head out. Its crazy how many stuffed animals we have already. We had a guy call one of our drop off locations today wanting to drop ship stuff from Cali. Donations have been sent from Texas and Florida as well. I really never thought I'd be taking several thousand stuffed animals to Connecticut with us. I figured we'd take a handful and that'd be it. If we end up being the way for people here in Ohio to send their condolences than so be it.

This is our van as of an hour ago:

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy218/guy_from_nerk/305328_515411018479670_1122810796_n_zps40ddf1b6.jpg

I don't think I have ever got on a soap box here-but how warped are people? YES, if you grow up playing VIOLENT video games there you do NOTHING but shoot other humans in a realistic environment, with the most realistic graphics designers can build-you will become more numb to it than someone who has no played the same games for years, and years, and years. This is no different than F1 drivers playing VIDEO GAMES to get ready for a race!

If you do research and see the whole story-yes the shooter was a disturbed kid. He was not the norm BUT-he also had no money, no income. He had no means to buy a gun. If his MOTHER did not have weapons, including ASSAULT RIFLES- this would not have happened-PERIOD. A retard with no money is not going to walk into a store and buy a gun now is he? Face the facts people.

CCW is fine, I am all for it-training, schooling-background checks, the whole 9 yards- ONE hand gun for home defense purposes is fine-there is ABSOLUTELY no need for civilians to have assault rifles, period. People should not be allowed to have anything more than a one short non-automatic riffle for hunting purposes ONLY. Thats it. If you have a hunting license, then you can have a hunting gun-other wise there is simply no f'ing need. Dont give me that right to bear arms crap-its not 1700. We have an army, and a National guard to protect us from foreign invaders. If you dont trust the US Government to protect you in the case of a foreign invasion-then LEAVE. Go hide in Canada and wait for the "zombie Apocalypse."

I don't think I have ever got on a soap box here-but how warped are people? YES, if you grow up playing VIOLENT video games there you do NOTHING but shoot other humans in a realistic environment, with the most realistic graphics designers can build-you will become more numb to it than someone who has no played the same games for years, and years, and years. This is no different than F1 drivers playing VIDEO GAMES to get ready for a race!

If you do research and see the whole story-yes the shooter was a disturbed kid. He was not the norm BUT-he also had no money, no income. He had no means to buy a gun. If his MOTHER did not have weapons, including ASSAULT RIFLES- this would not have happened-PERIOD. A retard with no money is not going to walk into a store and buy a gun now is he? Face the facts people.

CCW is fine, I am all for it-training, schooling-background checks, the whole 9 yards- ONE hand gun for home defense purposes is fine-there is ABSOLUTELY no need for civilians to have assault rifles, period. People should not be allowed to have anything more than a one short non-automatic riffle for hunting purposes ONLY. Thats it. If you have a hunting license, then you can have a hunting gun-other wise there is simply no f'ing need. Dont give me that right to bear arms crap-its not 1700. We have an army, and a National guard to protect us from foreign invaders. If you dont trust the US Government to protect you in the case of a foreign invasion-then LEAVE. Go hide in Canada and wait for the "zombie Apocalypse."

You're obviously very uneducated on the subject, so you really should refrain from posting your opinion.

You realize you just started something, right??

popcorn.jpg

I am sure this is going to end well...

I don't think I have ever got on a soap box here-but how warped are people? YES, if you grow up playing VIOLENT video games there you do NOTHING but shoot other humans in a realistic environment, with the most realistic graphics designers can build-you will become more numb to it than someone who has no played the same games for years, and years, and years. This is no different than F1 drivers playing VIDEO GAMES to get ready for a race!.

You're out of your mind with dumb. That is a whole other case study that you likely heard part of and twisted it to fit your thought here. There are a gazillion people playing video games shooting people on there. With your thought, wouldn't this be happening more? I've been deployed now a few times and play COD as often as my free time allows, shouldn't I be some sort of crazy by now and on a shooting spree?

Thanks for saying the government that you entrust to protect you should violate the Constitution. And you might want to stick to making cars go fast, that you are very good at. Everything above is garbage. It's not the people with background check and legal guns doing this shit!!! So you're for limiting the person who has been back ground checked to only having one hand gun. Because that's what YOU think is enough for the 2 seconds of thought you put into this. Can you even tell the differance between the action and function of what you think is an assult rifle? It's a good thing you are leaving it to your armed forces to protect you. You need that protection. Your way of thinking is toxic and will get people hurt.

You are what is wrong with society. Blaming video games and guns for what happen. I hope you are never a parent because from what I can tell, taking responsibilty isn't your thing. You need to take educate your self before you make ignorant assumptions.

After taking a lot of this in I have come to face the fact that fixing this situation is not possible. People are so stupid and shortsighted they just see "banning guns" as the fix.

You need to go back a whole lot of steps before the trigger was pulled or the first bullet was loaded in the magizine. The issues that caused this are well before it, but will be ignored because they are to hard to fix.

America is rotting from the inside out like our roads and bridges but the band just plays on...

Dont give me that right to bear arms crap-its not 1700. We have an army, and a National guard to protect us from foreign invaders. If you dont trust the US Government to protect you in the case of a foreign invasion-then LEAVE. Go hide in Canada and wait for the "zombie Apocalypse."

Do you even know what the 2A means? I am pretty sure you don't have a clue. The 2A is not to protect us from foreign invaders or zombies. There is a hint for ya, mabey you need to go back to history class and learn what the 2A was really intended for.

After taking a lot of this in I have come to face the fact that fixing this situation is not possible. People are so stupid and shortsighted they just see "banning guns" as the fix.

Absolutely right...There's no answer or solution for incidents like this. They need to start arming administrators. There is a need for a good guy with a gun every place bad guys have/take them. "Gun Free" zones need to be a thing of the past. Changing laws won't help. They will continue to be broken.

Really? Let me fix that for you. A mentally handicapped person with money can walk into a gun store and will be denied from buying a gun. What's your point? For starters, you shouldn't be calling mentally challenged people retards. You really could use some sensitivity training.

This was your first post that you have went Full retard. Never go full retard.

Let me get this straight the only way people can die is if someone has a semi automatic rifle? Really?

The facts http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh this guy did all this and never fired a single shot.

Your ignorance is blaming this vile act on the weapons. The weapons didnt cause the problem. The person caused the problem.

You are definately one of those sheep that is just waiting to be slaughtered. Good luck too you.

I expect better out of you.....

No he doesn't by a gun. He uses a homemade bomb, or a knife (like the sick fucker in China)

I am all for NHRA licensing, the whole 9 yards - ONE dedicated TRACK purposed car is fine - there is ABSOLUTELY no need for civilians to have 10 second cars,period. People should not be allowed to have anything more than one caged slicked car for track purposes ONLY. Thats it. If you have an NHRA license, then you can have a race car- other wise there is simply no f'in need. Don't give me that freedom crap. We have other countries that are allowed to race if you want to watch them. If you don't like it then LEAVE. Go hide in Mexico and make youtube videos.

:gabe:

Isn't the second ammendment providing the right to bear arms to protect ourselves from threats foreign and domestic?

I stayed out of this thread because I didn't want to read certain things I assumed would be posted. I have considered coltboostin's post in the past to be an interesting take that may be over looked. This was a very disappointing let down. I feel like its disrespectful to come in this thread and be confrontational. Yet, I said what I felt need be said.

Absolutely right...There's no answer or solution for incidents like this. They need to start arming administrators. There is a need for a good guy with a gun every place bad guys have/take them. "Gun Free" zones need to be a thing of the past. Changing laws won't help. They will continue to be broken.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/newtown-connecticut-mass-shootings-blame-192700959.html