the buster

The_buster

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this is pretty funny, my first venture into the kitchen. After skimming through here i feel dumber than watching an episode of here comes honey boo boo. But count me in using my grandmas old station wagon vs. the c6tt. It has 4 doors, 4 cylinders, full interior, shitty all seasons etc. and no tint.

I hope you realize that local law enforcement monitors this site. The it's computer generated in mexico story won't cut it in a court of law, if you think it will then your an idiot. Your asking to get jerked with on a regular basis by law enforcement. From what I can gather, the rules clearly state that street racing is not accepted by the site. Your going to keep it up and end up getting banned from this site due to your inability to understand it. No one gives a shit about your street racing videos, all your doing is bringing unwanted attention to this site because you have this dying need to feel special because you want to prove what your vette can do.

Street racing is illegal. I'll never go above the speed limit. All of my videos are shoot in mexico.. The signs,plates,drivers face and edited for personal reasons. Talking about street racing is highly prohibited. I get it ;) I'll be more tactful how I post and will never post videos of me racing. Even on te strip it'll be illegal because I won't Meet Nhra safety standards.. For now on.. I will not post anything that deals with illegal events.

Street racing is illegal. I'll never go above the speed limit. All of my videos are shoot in mexico.. The signs,plates,drivers face and edited for personal reasons. Talking about street racing is highly prohibited. I get it ;) I'll be more tactful how I post and will never post videos of me racing. Even on te strip it'll be illegal because I won't Meet Nhra safety standards.. For now on.. I will not post anything that deals with illegal events.

Funny... this doesn't look like mexico to me. :gabe:

Funny... this doesn't look like mexico to me. :gabe:

Where does it look like and can you prove it wasn't in Mexico? You see there's

No signs = no location.. I was driving at normal speeds but changed out a sound clip of when I was at the dragstrip.. Other cars on that highway sllowed Down almost to a dead stop so I figure I'll speed up my cars movement by x10 to make it look like it was accelerating. You'll be amazed how one could altar a video to make it seem real.. Change sound clips,video speeds, and even movement alteration. You can even add signs in videos via photo shop to make it seem like a different location. Little can you tell but I altared one of the videos so well you couldn't even tell a sign was removed. Your innocent until proven guilty. Computer generated can be a mother to prove your wrong and if you have an outstanding lawyer that knows this then your fine. I would counter sue for harassment, embarrassment, pain and suffering.