West boro really protested the elementary kids funerals?

imstock2

Didn't happen. They were "barricaded" in by some thugs on Harley's.... :)

From what I heard some hacker group, I think they are called anonymous, got their hotel info and posted it for others to see. Fuck those stupid ass bastards. Too bad the hotel staff didn't leave, lock the doors, and burn it down with them inside.

All the patriot guards jumped in that's good. But they really tried to attempt to Protest that. A buddy on my Facebook down in that area are going to get a lot of people up protest one of there funerals to see how they like it. When the time comes

All the patriot guards jumped in that's good. But they really tried to attempt to Protest that. A buddy on my Facebook down in that area are going to get a lot of people up protest one of there funerals to see how they like it. When the time comes

Maybe you could get your buddy to smash some fucking skulls like a man instead of "protesting". Just a thought.

If you haven't notice when west boro protests and the city don't protect them they sue the city... It's how they make there cash. If it wasn't for that then these people would t exist after there first military funeral protest. I would hate to be the cops protecting them

Fuck these people, it's not a church, it's a damn family of douchebags. Glad to know there are people standing up in front of these retards. Calling themselves a church grants them so much protection when all they are is extremists. I'm sure God does not want you protesting the dead, I hope they all live in purgatory for eternity.

Id proudly stand in front of a judge for kicking thier asses

and they would have your nuts in a vice. Westboro knows the laws and actually follows them more than most. People need to beat them at their own game, like the patriot guard riders do. I have been a member with them since I found out about what they did. Actually since PGR started protecting people from Westboro they have fallen off the map and aren't really even a serious problem for anyone.