NOS..what would this setup be worth?

1Quik7

I have this in the bed of a truck I purchased, which was installed purely for show(older guy). I know this stuff can be worth some decent money and I'm not rich like he was where I can just install things for strangers to see once or twice a year.

I have no knowledge of Nitrous products in general. The whole thing is NOS-> brand, the tanks are 20's and the billet brackets have the logo engraved on it.

What would be a fair price on a new, never been used setup?

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa15/1Quik7/DSC04119_zps0fb41108.jpg

There proaby out of date ive seen many brand new kits with 2 yr old bottles. Get the numberson the bottles and does the valve say superhigh flow or nothing. The valve changes the value. Also they should be take apart too cause the tubes inside could be removed if that's the case the bottles only work upsidedown. Some people paint the bottles and take them apart.

Also the color on those looks like the old blue they used the new bottles almost look like a dark anodized blue. Id give 150 sight unseen but I've paid 50bucks for used out of date bottles before.

Not what I wanted to hear.

I did some snooping around and found the brackets for 10/15 on Jegs' site can't find ones like this for 20:

http://www.jegs.com/i/NOS/741/14130/10002/-1?parentProductId=749086

Are they insane, or would someone pay decent money for brackets?

I stand corrected, they say HiFlow. Shoulda known better, this guy spared no expense.

Edited by 1Quik7
My mistake

Not what I wanted to hear.

I did some snooping around and found the brackets for 10/15 on Jegs' site can't find ones like this for 20:

http://www.jegs.com/i/NOS/741/14130/10002/-1?parentProductId=749086

Are they insane, or would someone pay decent money for brackets?

I stand corrected, they say HiFlow. Shoulda known better, this guy spared no expense.

Highflow is the normal one, super highflow is worth more.

Awe man, thanks for the help guys.

If it's only worth a couple hundred I'll prolly just keep it in there for the kiddies and the ricers.

Was expecting a thousand? And for the ricers? False advertisement = rice.. Just as bad as adding ss badges to a v6 camaro.

Edited by imstock2

U couldent get 1000 for them if u had full kits 2 of them used ntrous is hard to sell. Gl

Yep, he's right. I normally give $40 or so for out of cert 10# bottles, maybe $75 for in cert ones. I got three full wet kits with a bottle for under $200 each. Used nitrous stuff is nearly worthless compared to new prices.

Yeah, I don't really mess with out of cert bottles anymore. I tried to have one re-certified but the place lost it and told me tough shit basically. I haven't found anywhere else worthwhile yet since many of the places here all go through the same place that lost my original one.