epic disney trip

kirks5oh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the real question is this....Did your wife ask you to leave the pirate get up on for the "evening events"?

lol. i had to take the face paint off. left the outfit on, and put the eye patch on!!:fuckyeah:

snow tires just showed up today. oddly, i bought them off some guy from dublin who just sold his white gtr. just waiting for the spare wheels to show up, and its time to plow through some wisconsin snow

Beautiful car man. I've always wanted to go into a nice dealership dressed funny or like a bum with 50-60k cash and see if anyone helps me. Maybe someday. :)

Same

haha. yeah, it was pretty funny, yet annoying at the same time with the first dealership. the salesman was talking about the GTR he owned--even showed me pictures, yet wouldn't even consider letting me test drive one, or budge on the crazy markup on the car. i left with a smile knowing these idiots just passed up the opportunity to sell a car with literally no haggling/hassle--i was ready to pay MSRP, and buy the car right off the lot, checkbook in hand.

Vacation with family, buying a GTR while dressed like a pirate. It really doesn't get much better than that lol. Congrats :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
kirk.... By chance were you in the GTR at Easton today and some dumb fuck in a newer Acura almost wrecked you?

There is a client of ours who just bought the EXACT same car whom lives about 5 minutes from our shop. He was out in the car yesterday, likely it was him, as there are few of those around here.

Kirk, Nice purchase, the new 13's seem to be the best yet from Nissan.

"if" you're ordering parts let me know, I have gotten into the market on these cars now and have some "CR" deals we could ship out to you. (and finally spent quite a bit of time researching them so I have a "fair" knowledge base, just amazing vehicles.)

The vacation looked great as well! :)

There is a client of ours who just bought the EXACT same car whom lives about 5 minutes from our shop. He was out in the car yesterday, likely it was him, as there are few of those around here.

Kirk, Nice purchase, the new 13's seem to be the best yet from Nissan.

"if" you're ordering parts let me know, I have gotten into the market on these cars now and have some "CR" deals we could ship out to you. (and finally spent quite a bit of time researching them so I have a "fair" knowledge base, just amazing vehicles.)

The vacation looked great as well! :)

Keep doing that research Brandon, may have to pick one up when I get back next year :gabe:

lol. thanks guys.

just got a set of stock wheels with some winter tires on the car:lolguy:

i plan on driving this car all through the winter. hopefully, i can get a video up of my wife's reaction to the launch control start. as much as i hate to admit that a foreign car is this nice, the car is exactly that.

and yes, i plan on modding it. not sure how much i'll do---maybe just exhaust/downpipes/midpipe/catback/intake/tune/fuel upgrades. that seems to be the safe, reliable limits of the transmission.

fyi, the other night i was at home. my life is otherwise fairly boring.

Nice pickup kirk. Glad to hear you will be driving it through winter.

thanks.

i'm even willing to let my wife drive it, unsupervised :fuckyeah:

couldn't believe it, we were going to dinner the other day, and she insisted on driving. looked down, and she was doing 105mph on an on-ramp. lol