Almost got grounded today

westside614zx12

page one fool!! u damn newbiE!!!

I'm still ON PAGE 1 newbie! Change your display options and get with the program! :lol: Yeah, I read about you and his womans vagina..lol. I thought you were talking about a different thread that had tons of drama on it or something. I'm kind of let down, because there wasn't much drama to keep me entertained reading. :guitar::dunno:

im orginal u asshat.... oh btw i got the front fender, headlight and stator ordered for the SuMo. got a free led tail light from and 07 zx6r that im gonna be using for now. so be ready to party!! and also spook traded his sumo to james for the gsxr he had at the track. shit is getting crazy in town now hahaha

HAha...original. 3>4

Make sure you keep the SuMo until I get to run it around. You guys are constantly trading and buying motorcycles...:broke:

Did James get the zx10 back together or is he done with sportbikes?

How did you like my multi-report post about westside614zx12? LOL It was definitely worth the 60 sec wait that I had to wait between post reports of his multiple thread :) hijacks...but I was bored and his lack of originality was boring me even more.

It was funny because Whitey and I were talking at the cookout and the emails all hit his phone at the same time.

It was funny because Whitey and I were talking at the cookout and the emails all hit his phone at the same time.

LOL...I was really bored and it was really irritating me for some reason. Kind of like an annoying sound that won't go away. Well, problem solved. :trophy:

HAha...original. 3>4

Make sure you keep the SuMo until I get to run it around. You guys are constantly trading and buying motorcycles...:broke:

Did James get the zx10 back together or is he done with sportbikes?

shit i keep mine. i put to much work into trading mine for more than 3-4 days! so its gonna be here even tho numb nuts ross got pulled over on it twice today!!!!

he siad he needs plastics, a front wheel and a stator cover and it will be good to go.

I'm still ON PAGE 1 newbie! Change your display options and get with the program! :lol: Yeah, I read about you and his womans vagina..lol. I thought you were talking about a different thread that had tons of drama on it or something. I'm kind of let down, because there wasn't much drama to keep me entertained reading. :guitar::dunno:
well then explain this high tech options u speak of! are u a witch of some sort??
:lol: something like that

ill be there on the ground too cuz i wanna learn how to back it in.

well then explain this high tech options u speak of! are u a witch of some sort??

Ok grasshoppa, now listen. Click "userCP" up above. On the left of the page click "Edit Options". On that page scroll down to "thread display options" and make it 40 posts per page and you're set. :woo:

How did you like my multi-report post about westside614zx12? LOL It was definitely worth the 60 sec wait that I had to wait between post reports of his multiple thread :) hijacks...but I was bored and his lack of originality was boring me even more.

i got online today and i saw i had like 10+ emails and i was like "o great some shit is blowin up" :lol:

teaching virgins the ropes can be very rewarding. they know only what you can teach and learn from experience and can be VERY grateful to experience the great and powerful BIG O. I myself am a closet lesbo. Have had experience in turning a wanta be Lesbo into the light of following the path with a male partner to the BIG O. Do NOT allow a Bull into your cave. AS It will endeavor to turn your fem to the dark side.

teaching virgins the ropes can be very rewarding. they know only what you can teach and learn from experience and can be VERY grateful to experience the great and powerful BIG O. I myself am a closet lesbo. Have had experience in turning a wanta be Lesbo into the light of following the path with a male partner to the BIG O. Do NOT allow a Bull into your cave. AS It will endeavor to turn your fem to the dark side.

ummmmmm wtf :confused: