imstock2

Cordell

Hmm I guess people have different ideas of max effort.. I consider forge internals built.. Max effort would require an aftermarket block,sleeved, and/or only run on c16. Max effort =race car. If you think just forged internals max effort what would you consider a car with an RHS block? Top fuel Drag car? Or does your max effort goes by stages?

By that theory, I have a buddy with a stock block '62 Impala. No C16 for it. When do you wanna race?

http://superchargedthunderracing.com/images/tcurrey2.jpg

http://superchargedthunderracing.com/images/tcurrey4.jpg

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a cam only ls3 made less power than me? I have a buddy with a 510rwhp cam only ls3. On that last run it was some what close but once I ran out of gear you started a slight pull. By about a car n half. I had the winter tires on and with 3.90's 4th ended at 128mph. The race was to 140? I was in 5th gear towards the end of it while you was in 4th untill the end. Was a good race and results was as I expected. He had street tires on as well

But the gearing helped him out a lot. Cam only ls3's run hard for what they are! I belive the race would of been within a fender if I had the 28in tires on. I still have those videos :)

So that means every ls3 should make over 500? I hate when ppl think because one car does this or makes so much power every car like that should be exaxtly the same. Its a small cam cause he didn't want anything to radical in traffic. And yes it made 6 less than you on brians dyno...feel free to call him and confirm. Maybe you should get an auto so you dont have to worry about making excuses.

I have seen Alex's Supra show up to many meets not on a trailer, hence its a fucking street car. My car was making over 600rwhp on spray a couple years ago and drug the Supra up the highway. It's a street car. I've run a couple C6s on the highway, and the only one to beat me was built like a boss and you can trust it was a money taking street car.

Can we change imstock2's name to potatoe yet?

So he went to street meets when he had a baby turbo on pump gas and you drug him? In your sprayed 600rwhp car. And you beat a couple c6's on the highway..that was how long ago? He now has race gas and a bigger turbo with nitrous. Your not racing so why does your input matter?

So he went to street meets when he had a baby turbo on pump gas and you drug him? In your sprayed 600rwhp car. And you beat a couple c6's on the highway..that was how long ago? He now has race gas and a bigger turbo with nitrous. Your not racing so why does your input matter?

I think this needs quoted for future use...

How can you make claims about a car you have never seen?

By that theory, I have a buddy with a stock block '62 Impala. No C16 for it. When do you wanna race?

http://superchargedthunderracing.com/images/tcurrey2.jpg

http://superchargedthunderracing.com/images/tcurrey4.jpg

you just benched raced someone elses car.... SERIOUSLY?

JUST DIE PLAESE

Needs quoted 1 more time.

thisis for the bench racers who dont race, the dumbass imstock2, cordell beating alexs car 2 yrs ago before he went ham, wagner for being the only person here who is on my level with where this has gone.....

if you dont own a car to race, dont talk about racing. dont bring up your friends car cause then you look like a tool.

Well I don't care if you think my input matters or not. Lets say I prep my car how much money do you have to lose? I give no fucks, I'll blow my car up to win $20 JUST ASK AROUND.

when trying to explain 4 things in one paragraph goes wrong.

Just point out fucked up his logic is.

u mad bro?

not mad, i just think its dumb of anyone to say " well my friends car does a,b,c.." so the fuck what, there is always someone faster, and everyone has a friend with a fast car on this board. if its not about you, your car, or your build, then no one gives two shits. go build something and talk shit, dont swing on someone elses hardwork and achievements. makes you look like a groupie whore

Well I don't care if you think my input matters or not. Lets say I prep my car how much money do you have to lose? I give no fucks, I'll blow my car up to win $20 JUST ASK AROUND.

i done seentit happen fo free:p

then it cost you $8k :lol:

not mad, i just think its dumb of anyone to say " well my friends car does a,b,c.." so the fuck what, there is always someone faster, and everyone has a friend with a fast car on this board. if its not about you, your car, or your build, then no one gives two shits. go build something and talk shit, dont swing on someone elses hardwork and achievements. makes you look like a groupie whore

I couldn't say it better myself.. That's what this thread is all about.. Good amusement and shit.

Thank you for confirming how clueless you really are.

C16 does not make anything a race car, but I don't expect you to grasp this concept based on my evalutation of your posts.

EDIT: So you are going to not read a build thread on someone who has called you out for a race? How dumb can you really be? Is this your first day on the job?

The only amusment here is the fact people are laughing at you as a total know-nothing dumbass.

Also, C16 does not make something a race car, everytime you post that a stripper loses her implants.

I couldn't say it better myself.. That's what this thread is all about.. Good amusement and shit.

dont qoute me, just refference my name. qouting me and agreeing with me looks like i was deffending you. im not, i think your too dumb to understand the wrath of whats happening to you. you have painted a giant " im a ricer with a vett" bullseye on your back, and anyone that makes 400whp this yr is going to gape you. over and over, please bring your own lube because the few that dont are going to leave your cheeks very chapped and ashy.

Do you really think posting stupid shit on purpose? I like to test people. I care less what anyone thinks of me.. No reason to get butt hurt and work up a storm of hate. I was just going to remain quite but the options to troll has just been left open and I couldn't help my self.. Seem like dumbass actually a smart ass

Do you really think posting stupid shit on purpose? I like to test people. I care less what anyone thinks of me.. No reason to get butt hurt and work up a storm of hate. I was just going to remain quite but the options to troll has just been left open and I couldn't help my self.. Seem like dumbass actually a smart ass

You are not testing anybody, infact most people think you are posting this shit because you are that stupid.

Fact is unless you have a car able to run mid 10's or quicker I am willing to bet you will be the fucktoy of central ohio this spring and summer.

You don't say there's faster cars on pump gas? I don't see a n/a car on 93 being in compition.. There's a thing with 93 octane.. Compression limited. N/a builds make there power from compression, 93 limits compression. . Now you build a high comp car with nitrous then you have something to lay on the table.. 93 is limited to timing and knock issues

You don't say there's faster cars on pump gas? I don't see a n/a car on 93 being in compition.. There's a thing with 93 octane.. Compression limited. N/a builds make there power from compression, 93 limits compression. . Now you build a high comp car with nitrous then you have something to lay on the table.. 93 is limited to timing and knock issues

is this a joke? i know hundreds of people that are well over 600whp na on 93. you dont get out much do you youtube boy. you are going to come out with your hacked piece of shit vett and step into the real crowd and lose your pockets. yeah im sure itll impress your ricer friends that dont know shit, or a highschool meet of people, but for the rest of us that are dtf, you dont stand a chance. see ill give you one thing, more than half the people bashing you, you will never see. they will never race. just keyboard warriors bored at work.some of us though, we will see you, we will merc you, and we will fill our gas tanks up on your dime cause you think you have work. its gonna be a short summer for you once you get tagged as " that guy" the hustlers are coming with empty stomachs and you are lunch and dinner. my advice, call IPS.