Removed from discussion??

bmwohio

thread?

the fs glock thread. BMW man in here was asking dumb questions that he could answer on his own if he wasn't such a lazy worthless kunt and just looked on the internets for 30seconds. Now he's mad because ppl got tired of him wasting space in some guys fs thread.

oh ok....:lolguy: no whining, just asking questions? didn't know people were so sensitive around here all of a sudden.......

and I can't post in his thread because he's all butthurt about it......

your pussy is making my keyboard very gritty. pm a mod and solve your issue

the fs glock thread. BMW man in here was asking dumb questions that he could answer on his own if he wasn't such a lazy worthless kunt and just looked on the internets for 30seconds. Now he's mad because ppl got tired of him wasting space in some guys fs thread.

couldn't be more wrong, but thanks for playing.....just asked OP what he paid...question wasn't worded correctly the first time and you you wanted to be internet crime fighter. So actually you were the 'worthless kunt' clogging up the thread

Your posts were removed as part of a bullshitstorm clean up, you can still be active in the thread.

I would suggest PMing the OP.

Also, coming into the kitchen to start something like this is not your best option.

Paul, you are such a potato you should come with a bucket of parts.

Your posts were removed as part of a bullshitstorm clean up, you can still be active in the thread.

Also, coming into the kitchen to start something like this is not your best option.

Copy that, thanks for the clarification....nope still 'removed from discussion'

Why is what he paid for the item any of your business?

Because I know he's selling it for quite a bit more than he bought it for and put a shit ton of rounds through it. Just un-ethical if you ask me. Seeing if he would be honest with everyone on here.

Whatever, it's done. I'm not buying it. We can all move on with our lives. /drama

I hate being a dick, but If I don't like what someones ad says, I simply move forward and let them drown in their own dumbassery.

That's just me. If I knew they were full of shit I'd not waste any time

Totally agree and that's typically my play, shit just pisses me off sometimes, and should piss off other people on the forum too when people try to make money off their 'friends'.

You calling me a Potato :lolguy: . Now I've heard it all.

couldn't be more wrong, but thanks for playing.....just asked OP what he paid...question wasn't worded correctly the first time and you you wanted to be internet crime fighter. So actually you were the 'worthless kunt' clogging up the thread

says the guy crying about being removed....IRONY

Totally agree and that's typically my play, shit just pisses me off sometimes, and should piss off other people on the forum too when people try to make money off their 'friends'.

Then so be it. If they want to be that way then it shows their true colors.

Copy that, thanks for the clarification....nope still 'removed from discussion'

Because I know he's selling it for quite a bit more than he bought it for and put a shit ton of rounds through it. Just un-ethical if you ask me. Seeing if he would be honest with everyone on here.

Whatever, it's done. I'm not buying it. We can all move on with our lives. /drama

Ethics :dumb:

This is CR bruh.

Shit annoys me too, but if someone is dumb enough to over pay for something thats their problem. Sounds like you stepped on the forum rules for posting non-sense in the for sale sections of CR, move on.

**disclaimer, I don't even know what thread we are talking about nor did I read it. I just felt like putting my 2 cents in anyway**