Very Official 2013 Football Thread

Dr. Pomade

I saw that, did you see Joey Bosa going in on Michigan and their fans? He tweeted that Devin Gardner sucks lol.

BTW looks like a much better week of football coming up, at least on paper:

UGA vs LSU

Wisky vs OSU

Oklahoma vs Notre Dame

Ole Miss vs Alabama (could be an upset alert)

Connecticut vs Buffalo, I list them as I am interested to see how one of OSU's cupcakes do vs one of Michigans haha

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if anyone noticed but Bret Bielema's wife tweeted #Karma after the refs stole Wisconsin's chance to beat ASU last weekend. Mike Vrabel's wife decided to give a little back this week on twitter...

@JenVrabel1

Congrats to future Big Ten rival Rutgers. Big win today over SEC opponent. #Karma

Ha that's awesome

Yeah, jbook used to do a good job of just taking "premium" info and tweeting it out sometimes sourced, sometimes as his own (even though it wasn't) then he started making his own shit up and at least a few didn't pan out and people stopped listening to him entirely.

Meyer's feelings on injuries are no secret though. He tends to push kids probably because he's seen too many kids scare themselves into thinking they have a much worse injury than they do which lingers mentally even when they do finally return to the field.

With the game being such a blowout yesterday and with watching the Nebraska game (friend is a huge Nebraska fan so I've watched every one of their games this season) I didn't see the post-game presser. Apparently Urban said he wanted to play Braxton but Braxton didn't think he was ready. Many reports from credible people saying he and Urban had a "heated discussion" before the game. So this is all just fact at this point.

Speculation starts coming in when you see what OSU did in the first half and just how much they were blowing out FAMU. People saying it was Urban trying to poke at Braxton a bit kinda saying, "You could have been out there doing this. Instead it's Kenny. And oh look, there's the single game passing record for TD's. Kenny's."

Now we get to see how Braxton reacts this week in practice.

With the game being such a blowout yesterday and with watching the Nebraska game (friend is a huge Nebraska fan so I've watched every one of their games this season) I didn't see the post-game presser. Apparently Urban said he wanted to play Braxton but Braxton didn't think he was ready. Many reports from credible people saying he and Urban had a "heated discussion" before the game. So this is all just fact at this point.

Speculation starts coming in when you see what OSU did in the first half and just how much they were blowing out FAMU. People saying it was Urban trying to poke at Braxton a bit kinda saying, "You could have been out there doing this. Instead it's Kenny. And oh look, there's the single game passing record for TD's. Kenny's."

Now we get to see how Braxton reacts this week in practice.

So when the starters are announced tonight on Monday Night Football, does Pryor say THE Ohio State University, just simply Ohio Dtate, Jeanette High School, nothing at all...or? I'm at work until 9, so I'll miss that part, but someone should listen in and see what he says! Lol I'm just curious.

No way Miller takes a medical redshirt. According to "insiders" he was really aiming to have a huge year and leave early. Obviously this injury has thrown a wrench in things but he could still come back and have a huge year in conference play, win a conference title, a national title, etc. and leave early. I don't see that happening but it's possible. Either way I can't see a situation with him not playing a lot moving forward. But I do think we're going to see a senior season for Braxton Miller.

Might be tricky for him as a senior though. Replacing 4 OL, Fields, Philly, top 2 RB's and maybe the OC/QB coach. But Urban's OC/QB coach from Utah and Florida may be available after this season so that would be real convenient.