imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost lost my leg because of infection. This job was done at a shit whole hospital. He stuck a straw in there and sowed it up. I went to a different hospital the following day and was in that hospital for 13days. They had to cut dead muscle tissue out and some other shit that was infected.. I can't quite remember what needed to be done but the ended surgery left a nice size scar stretching from the hole to the straw area. Looks like someone fisted my thigh. Your not "rich" but you own how many cars? Dat house! You work hard for your money but doesn't change the fact your rich. Didn't you mention the c6z was given to you? I'm not bashing you and I admire your accomplishments. Wanna drink some beer and eat some wings sometime? You can tell me more about your credentials

What do you think I could get for this? This happened while I was working on someone else's car. I moved an engine on a stand, it fell, my hand was in the wrong spot. I'm trying to buy a bigger nicer house and I could really use the money. The mental anguish I have suffered and the pain from it has been terrible.

http://mob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l622/Gbracing81/Mobile%20Uploads/0812121109.jpg?t=1359375330

I'm am only kidding....this was my own fault and I am cool with that.

"Score like you"? Your car isnt even nice.

1. You came to the dyno and it was covered in mud from inside out because you let your brother drive it threw a bean field or some shit.

2.When you drove it here from Nc it was coated in black shit.

3.You have a dumped exhaust that makes the car sound like a shitty farm truck.

4. When you stopped at my house and opened the hatch you had parts and shit everywhere.

6. You have red and blue interior lights.

7. You have blue reverse lights.

8. You can see the turbos in the wheel wells which makes the instal look incomplete.

All in all its not really anything to be bragging about, not talking shit, just real talk dawg........

Just red interior light no blue..I do have blue reverse lights. I had parts in the car because I planned on showing what I had extra just incase you was interested. The fender wells wasn't installed yet because I wasn't finished putting everything together? So I drove 580miles one way and the car was covered in black stuff? You don't say. My buddies house where I store my car has a dirt driveway. You been there and yes when you drive on a dirt road for about an 1/8 mile the car will get dirty I did an entire front end install - little stuff like fender wells within 2-3 hours to make it to Brian's shop to get it tuned.