honda hills

420gsxr1000

...i could have sworn they were still open, just by invite only....or you had to know someone and have them take you.

ive done New Vienna due to location (the closest i think except for lakeside maybe) Briarcliff is on the lost though.

...anyone wanna hit a track on friday???? or trails???

Honda Hills closed. It's gone. Briarcliff is decent. Their "A" track is the real deal. When I was there the "B" track was not open. The "C" track was totally beginner.

Decent?? They only have two tracks. The main track, the "C" track and the kid's track...

Why would you feel the main track is only decent? Probably one of the best groomed and closest to a pro track you're gonna get...

Why would you feel the main track is only decent?

Jeebus, Lizard!!! I said the "A" track was "the real deal"...meaning it's nice. When I was there...A 3rd track was underway. They told me it was a cross between the two current tracks. It's either you are on a track way more advanced than you can cope with or on a track with a bunch of pw50s, KX65/80s, etc...I said decent cause if you are not able to double, triple, whoops, it's not that fun....IMO.

..i thought he said the A track was "the real deal"??? :)

Edited by Putty

Jeebus, Lizard!!! I said the "A" track was "the real deal"...meaning it's nice. When I was there...A 3rd track was underway. They told me it was a cross between the two current tracks. It's either you are on a track way more advanced than you can cope with or on a track with a bunch of pw50s, KX65/80s, etc...I said decent cause if you are not able to double, triple, whoops, it's not that fun....IMO.

Briar is a legit MX track. Not a trail system or play riding track. They only have the main track (I guess you call it the real deal) and the "C" track he used for the "C" class racers. He's since just kept it to be used as a more GP style track or a beginner big bike track.

The third track is simply for kids. If any big bikes ride it, they shouldn't be out there...

how?

That triple at the bottom of that hill? I guess he cased it, looked like he was in pain as he tried to get up. Workers were slowing guys down and my buddy came up on him looking like his shoulder was all jacked up and his head slumped and he fell over. Died right there...

OK, you are right. My opinion of the track was incorrect. Have a good night.

No... You were saying it like it was scary and something most people can't handle. There's three tracks like you stated, but only two for the big bikes... I guess I read "A", "B", and "C" as rider levels and not descriptions... The Main track is all A, B, and C.... I mis read. Sorry.

By the way, nice pussy rep comment...

I myself am a Briar Cliff pimper. Well worth the 2hr drive. Jeremy hands down has the best track in Ohio. The A track is definetly national caliber for Quads. He just also added a trail loop.

Edited by sandsjbyz22

Ya....If you ever wanna see guys jumping the shit outta quads...go check it out. I sat and watched the finish line tabletop for 20+ mins. Pretty sweet.

I mis read. Sorry.

By the way, nice pussy rep comment...

No worries and I didn't rep you.