I'm crossing over to the dark side...

cbrjess0815

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant the finished product... lol i know what the parts look like but i guess he might not be finished yet i didnt think about that one.

HINT HINT HINT....

you might want to add a "s" to the beginning of "he" on this one, LOL

I just bought the parts yesterday.. the finished product is a long way off... and thank you Magley. I know it must be hard to imagine a girl is building her own bike but its true.. LOL

lol, i just joined yesterday so idk who everyone is yet but hey im a guy and hell if i have a clue how to build a bike... im looking forward to seeing what the end product will look like. im sure it will be a sweet ride!

LOL have fun! My first bike came in boxes, had it up and running from the boxes in about 3hrs, bikes are stupid simple, if your even semi mechanically inclined it shouldn't be that hard.

I couldn't even get all the plastics back on in less than three hours! Ha ha, sad, I know.

you doing any engine work? or just leaving the engine as is? is it still good or any visible damage?

if that one new guy wants to see the finished project just look up pics of the bike she bought on the interwebz...the interesting stuff will be pics of the process of the build.

Yea the process will be the best part.. I am going to leave the motor alone for now. I am gonna focus on making sure i put a really good suspension set up on it.. The motor only had 4K miles on it and its very clean so I"m just gonna use that..