Two questions....read to be entertained

DollFace

How do you not subscribe to every thread you enter?

And, how the hell do you find out who gave you negative feedback?

Some pansy gave me negative feedback on that post about the kid getting beat on the side of the road, and I didn't even say anything wrong! What the f***? And, just to comment back to the stupid pansy who wouldn't put their name in the comment when they so lovingly gave me negative feedback, I would fucking do something if that was my kid you dumb ass. All I said was that those people standing on the side of the road were thinking of their own well being. Sorry if you took that wrong you schmuck!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you not subscribe to every thread you enter?

And, how the hell do you find out who gave you negative feedback?

Some pansy gave me negative feedback on that post about the kid getting beat on the side of the road, and I didn't even say anything wrong! What the f***? And, just to comment back to the stupid pansy who wouldn't put their name in the comment when they so lovingly gave me negative feedback, I would fucking do something if that was my kid you dumb ass. All I said was that those people standing on the side of the road were thinking of their own well being. Sorry if you took that wrong you schmuck!

Wasn't me!

Unless they tell you or sign their rep, you don't know who gave it to you. You can make it so you don't automatically subscribe by going to User CP > Edit Options (on the left) > Default Thread Subscription Mode > Do Not Subscribe > Save Changes

Unless they tell you or sign their rep, you don't know who gave it to you. You can make it so you don't automatically subscribe by going to User CP > Edit Options (on the left) > Default Thread Subscription Mode > Do Not Subscribe > Save Changes

Cool thanks!