Need Help

Tim1647545497

Well to make a long story as short as possible, im expecting my first child sometime in July. My girlfriend is driving around in a 99 eclipse that blew a headgasket who knows when. Car will smoke, exhaust is fucked, and it has to be unsafe/unhealthy. I need to find a car, someome on here please tell me you work at a dealership that can actually help. Pretty sure we got close to 1200 to put down on something no more then $6000. Any ideas, anyone i should be talking to? Let me know what you got, ill be looking to get her in a new car by valentines day.

Is a rebuild out of the question? If it is, you could use the car towards a trade-in, though you may not get much for a blown head gasket. You could check out auto max on billingsly (sp?) near sawmill. I picked up my wifes durango there for a fairly reasonable price.

drew (lifted ram 98) has 2005 chrysler sebring for $4600 and 70k miles i know hes trying to get rid of. if you want ill text him or you can shoot him a pm. idk how long he is on here but always worth a shot