Why it sucks having multiple toys.

Cordell

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Scott, I think you know my answer.

Although consider this. I am in a position where I have a super fun autoX car that makes less power and has less potential to make more power easily than your Miata.

AND I really want something that is somewhat faster to play with as extra. You have both, although an auto Camaro would not be my first choice. Enjoy both?

Something faster to play with? Hope you can find something you like to fit that bill for you.

I am still having nitrous withdraws and I really miss beating on the Camaro. An auto car wasn't my first choice but I do like how it's set up now, mild stall, set you in the seat, and then cruise.

I keep going back to the fact that the Camaro is paid off, and I'll feel better blowing money on the Miata in a few years when it's close to being paid off. Not to mention that my Miata has been so much fun that I worry I'll just spoil it if I start fucking with it.

Will the Mods in the Miata ruin your ability to stay in your class? Personally I feel your pain on the multiple toys situation, my Mustang has fallen by the wayside for years while I poured money into my Stealth and other toys however there's a garage full of goodies for her this year. Is the Camera fun to YOU to drive at its present state?

There's something to be said for working on something that's paid off too!