Mid Ohio HPDE / Lapping Day!

theweiser1

We (Torqued Racing) are supporting AutoInterests.com for a June 10th (Monday) HPDE / Lapping dat at Mid Ohio Road Course. We are assisting with the marketing and management of this event. After working through the details with Jason (Owner of AutoInterests.com) we decided to work together to organize this event. You can expect the same experience at their event as you have experienced at Torqued Racing. Friendly, fun, safe and laid back track day experience.

Now that your ready to sign up, here’s the catch. We need 50 deposits/pre-registrations of $100 to lock in the date and deliver the contract to Mid Ohio. The good news, AutoInterests.com already has over 26 drivers pre-registered!

So I need you to go to their website and get pre-registered NOW! We need 50 drivers by Friday! Lastly, if for some reason we do not get to 50 drivers pre-registered and your one of the ones who pre-registers you will receive a 100% refund of the pre-registration fee. You really have nothing to loose!

http://torquedracingsolutions.com/blog/2013/02/14/mid-ohio-hpde-june-10th/

Thanks for your support!

Shawn

I sent you an e-mail before I saw this thread...figured I'd just ask here.

Format for the day?

Number of groups?

Amount of track time?

Length of the day?

Thanks,

Andy

yea what he said....

Is the event $100 total or ?

no it is $235 total for the day.

Great questions. We will try to get the website updated today, however let me answer your questions. The event will be limited to 75 drivers, and depending on how many drivers sign up we are targeting 3 run groups with 20 minute sessions and an hour of open track at the end of the day. The event is from 9am - 5pm, being that the first group will be on track at 9am. If you have been to one of my events it will be the same format and experience.

If we get over 60 drivers we may have to do 4 run groups however sessions are set at 20 minutes each with an hour of open track from 4-5pm. The total cost of the is $235, however we only need $100 right now to secure the track. The remainder of the balance is due by the dates below.

$235 per car for registrations received by May 17th, 2013.

$275 per car for registrations received on or after May 18th, 2012.

Another item, there is no change for spectators. They will be removing that from the website. Feel free to bring family and friends.

Edited by theweiser1

From your website: "We do allow a passenger, over the age of 18 and helmeted, in the car with you."

Still apply at Mid-O? I've got some relatives who've been wanting a ride-along but they don't want to make the trip up to Nelson.

confirmed earlier passengers allowed for Intermediate and Advanced groups, and on approval basis in beginner group.