Fucking Canadian geese

Buck531

Walk out to work to get a smoke around 10 am or so. Found a nice pile of green shit on my hood.

Look a little closer, the fucker was dancing on my hood.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/buck531/fuckinggeese1_zps6587c285.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/buck531/fuckinggeese2_zps6cca86bf.jpg

:fuuuu::fuuuu:

CANADA Geese. :rolleyes:

I still don't know why we don't cull most of them, cook them and feed them to the homeless in soup kitchens...

I get pissed about this as well. The fuckers are EVERYWHERE and don't even appear to migrate much anymore. I'm all for leveling their population. I think the reason we don't has something to do with Canada protecting them.

I get pissed about this as well. The fuckers are EVERYWHERE and don't even appear to migrate much anymore. I'm all for leveling their population. I think the reason we don't has something to do with Canada protecting them.

I like them. I think it's hilarious when a line of 10 of them walk a crossed a 4-6 lane city street and everything stops.

Fucking sucks about your hood. Can't believe a goose was on your car... I would have "got rid of it"...

Weird such a large bird would attempt to stay perched on your head. Could be why all the scracthes are there. haha

Or perhaps it's reflection goaded it on. I've seen small birds upto Blue Jays attack their reflection in the RAV's black paint. For awhile, this damn Robin would do it every damn day. I would actually hear him pecking at the hood and shit. Infuriated me. Had to chase that bastard off until he got the point. lol

Upon further review, the fucker scratched (deep) the front bumper part too looks like trying to climb up on the hood too.

My finger nail gets caught on the scratches too. Not sure if it'll come out entirely. May need a professional on here who might be able to help me out or take a stab at it.

That's sad I hope one of them ate a bunch of nails when you run over it next time.:dumb:

We must not be talking about the same bird. I am talking about the loud, annoying, overly aggressive, and full of shit birds. Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah as annoying as geese are, they are federally protected. You get in big trouble for killing one out of season, in a federal pound me in the ass type of way.