!!! 2014 Softball Guys Needed !!!

zeitgeist57

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys...email update is going out today.

To everyone that emailed me name/contact info, the first game is this Wednesday, 4/17 @ 6:15pm. It will be on Field 15 at Berliner Fields. Check out the schedule for Plank's Grayhounds @ www.quickscores.com/crpdsports

Make sure you wear a blue shirt (T-shirts may be coming soon), and bring a glove and softball cleats if you have them. Bats are welcome but not required.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll see you guys soon!

Hey, guys...email update is going out today.

To everyone that emailed me name/contact info, the first game is this Wednesday, 4/17 @ 6:15pm. It will be on Field 15 at Berliner Fields. Check out the schedule for Plank's Grayhounds @ www.quickscores.com/crpdsports

Make sure you wear a blue shirt (T-shirts may be coming soon), and bring a glove and softball cleats if you have them. Bats are welcome but not required.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll see you guys soon!

i just bought a baller ass bat today, and am picking up my white batting gloves tonight. if anyone wants to link up tomorrow another one of my teams is having practice and you would be more thank welcome to join. pm me .

• 11 months later...

Grant, Grrg...thanks and I'll update the thread when I have more to report. :thumbup:

I was out of town last week when I got the email so I'm trying to find out more info: if it's still on Wednesday nights, etc. I know they were looking for someone to take the coach role. I suck at sports and don't know the rules, plus I like to play but don't take this stuff too seriously. :lol: