!!! 2014 Softball Guys Needed !!!

zeitgeist57

In 2012 Fill, myself and Jason (99BlownYellowGT) did a guys' softball league team. We're looking to confirm peeps for this upcoming season as well. Details below. PLEASE PM ME EMAIL/PHONE IF YOUR INTADESTED. No fee, and beer's at Plank's on High St. afterwards. :nod:

WHO: Plank's Grayhounds

WHEN: Wednesday nights, varied game times starting from 6pm to 9pm. Starts in a few weeks (mid April)

WHERE: Berliner Fields, usually #13...just south of Downtown Columbus off of I-71 and Greenlawn

EXPERIENCE: We're not looking for the best ballplayers, but if you have a glove and have played in the past at somepoint, that's what we're looking for...

COST: Beers/food after the game.

http://www.crpdsports.org/league/softball/

***UPDATE FOR 2014*** We're looking for people that want to be on the roster. Let me know. Thanks in advance for your interest!

Edited by zeitgeist57

We are signed up for play this season! Thanks to everyone for pledging their support...it'll be a fun time for sure!

Season starts APRIL 17th...more to come! If you haven't PM'd me your emaill address, be sure to do so and you'll stay connected with our email blasts about weekly game times. Good to also let us know if you can't make it to a game! Thanks! :thumbup: