lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

:gabe: Busting balls bro.

I am not very familiar with the G35's AWD system, but I assumed if you could visually see the car transferring power between the front and back that the car shouldn't be on anything but a locked AWD dyno. (and you stated that you dyno yours at IPS without the dyno being in AWD locked mode.... Unless I misunderstood)

Here I will show you

http://www.40roll.com/myg35x/G35x%20dyno%20(Medium).jpg

See the up and down, If you compare wheel speed 1 to wheel speed 2 you see they are an inverse of each other, We see this on all 3 G35x's we have dynoed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATTESA

^ Thats why it happens and my theory is that on a linked dyno it will be smoother. The G handles like a RWD most of the time because the system's designed that way. It gives the car a really nice feel around the track.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric was at RDP when I was tuning all the higher end cars and I did them alone. Mark's Old TT Camaro that was 100% my tuning. Steve C's Vette @ 800whp that was me . The 800Hp Black TT Vette Me again the ZR1 me .

So fuck you. I'm going to keep tuning cars and making money while you are still trying to piece together your broke dick DSM.

Where does Eric work today? Thats right for me @ chase. Your not qualified to make my fucking coffee.

Go back to being the idiot your are with your gun in your GTO and your retarded looking sweater. And I continue to HACKTUNE Cars and what ever it is I do in your mind at the bank.

funny, my broke dick dsm is coming along quite nicely :fuckyeah:

eric works for chase, not you smart guy. you dont sign his checks, you dont provide his employment. you may be his boss, but he doesnt work for you. Clearly you feel the need to show your dominance over him, knowing you suck his balls so hard the roots from his pubic hairs are re-planting themselves in the back of your throat. Your rebuttals are weak and only further prove my point. You name drop and testical glide. LOL at not being qaulified to make coffee, i dont make my own coffee, i enjoy a daily dose of starbucks. :fuckyeah:

You know why because most of the time I don't meet the clients. My point was I decided I was going to tune my own car I taught myself how then was hired on by a shop and then hired on to a even bigger shop.

SUCK MY BALLS Fill.

you were literally the last person they called. Ive heard this from the people who run the shop, sadly you just stuck around like a stray cat. enjoy being a default winner. you are the winner out of 1/1

Not explicitly true. I am unsure of the specifics, but at the first AutoX of the year, there was a new Subaru STi sponsored by CTD, which was the fastest in the STU class, and was within a shout of taking FTD at the event....

Mike Ekert is an amazing driver and a super nice guy. He works over @ chase also. Not many clients would freely offer you there Cayman S to take your sister to graduation in.

So when your even remotely on my level professional speaking we can talk until then go back to collections or what ever it is you do. My tuning Career speaks for itself and my IT career also does the same.

I'm 32 and VP Level with 0 college and have a on going tuning career doing 4-5 cars a month .

I heard you've got a couple grenaded engines under your belt. That's just what has been spoken about your tuning career. :confused:

you were literally the last person they called. Ive heard this from the people who run the shop, sadly you just stuck around like a stray cat. enjoy being a default winner. you are the winner out of 1/1

Last person. Your sooo in the know.............................

Tell ya what I'll talk Default Winner over being you any day of the week. Now go get me a soda Chump.

I heard you've got a couple grenaded engines under your belt. That's just what has been spoken about your tuning career.

:lol: im not the only one who has heard these events then. WAY TO GO THORNE!!! blowing up motors like you blow the ips managment. if the whole vp thing doesnt workout, you can always blow a homeless man to let you tune his shopping cart

I heard you've got a couple grenaded engines under your belt. That's just what has been spoken about your tuning career.

I've yet to have a single motor blow up due to any fault of my own. We had a Dodge Blow up on the dyno due to a Throttle Blade being stuck open and I blew up 2.0 by running it out of coolant on the freeway during a wot pull.

All the cars I have tuned SOLO have not blown up to my knowedge.

:lol: im not the only one who has heard these events then. WAY TO GO THORNE!!! blowing up motors like you blow the ips managment. if the whole vp thing doesnt workout, you can always blow a homeless man to let you tune his shopping cart

I've heard about how many Dope deals you've screwed people on so there. You gonna get your GAT now and Shoot me?

We can all say shit but to my knowledge no car I've tuned has blown up as a result of my tuning. PERIOD

Last person. Your sooo in the know.............................

Tell ya what I'll talk Default Winner over being you any day of the week. Now go get me a soda Chump.

WHOMP WHOMP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP......

acceptance is the first step to success. accept the fact that you are a loser, accept it, breath in that loser air, tastes bitter im sure. No, if i gave you a 1/4 of my greatness, you would still be a fat waddler sniffing stas's asshole. i cant wait to hear how you are the new tuner at ctd. they should hire you, it would only fit the bill

I never claimed to be a tuner did i? i know absolutley nothing about tuning, but i know 1 thing, i know enough to know when im not good at something, unlike you. Keep the good work up, ive heard 0 good reviews about your final tunes. 0, thats less than 1. that means no one is happy with your tunes, ever.

I for one am satisfied with Bills tuning capabilities. He and Eric both spent countless hours after midnight creating maps from scratch and tuning my Lexus, and I have nothing bad to say. Be easy Filly....

I've heard about how many Dope deals you've screwed people on so there. You gonna get your GAT now and Shoot me?

We can all say shit but to my knowledge no car I've tuned has blown up as a result of my tuning. PERIOD

hmm intradesting, cause ive talked to 3 people who have had their cars tuned by you, and have taken them some place else to have your tunes fixed. im not gonna put them on blast cause I dont need to, but your record is not nearly as clean as you would like to think. People talk, and ive heard horror stories about your work. im suprised anyone lets you tune your own car.

I for one am satisfied with Bills tuning capabilities. He and Eric both spent countless hours after midnight creating maps from scratch and tuning my Lexus, and I have nothing bad to say. Be easy Filly....

Thanks man, I'm proud to say I learned the ins and outs of GM's from Eric S. I'm also Proud to say I learned AEM Standalones from Eric H. I'm man enough to ask for help when I'm not sure and I've got quite a few tuner friends I can ask. Guesse what They do the same thing. Thats what makes them good tuners. They don't let there ego run things;.

someone lended a hand, that is kind of you to help your friend.

hmm intradesting, cause ive talked to 3 people who have had their cars tuned by you, and have taken them some place else to have your tunes fixed. im not gonna put them on blast cause I dont need to, but your record is not nearly as clean as you would like to think. People talk, and ive heard horror stories about your work. im suprised anyone lets you tune your own car.

Guesse what I've fixed other shops tunes also. Guesse what I've found . Most of the times I was fixing tunes it wasn't always because the tuner made a mistake. Clients do all kinds of things.

Touching up a tune is no where near the same as blowing up engines. Like I said. NO ONE IS PERFECT