Hello from West Side

silas

Hey guys,

I went to Cars and Coffee on Saturday, while it was cold I got to see some awesome cars (I loved that GTR) and the dyno meetup was pretty slick.

I drive a 2006 MX-5 LE 6MT and looking to auto-x her.

My big plans for this week are getting my new RX-8 Yellow rear sway bars installed and changing out my tranny oil for some Motorcraft "honey".

I'm also really big into computers, from networking to programming. My profession in programming so if anyone has questions don't hesitate to chat away.

• Upvote 4

It was nice to meet you at cars and coffee and good to see you make it to the dyno day.

I will check to see if I have any pics of your car. Just make sure you keep your thick skin on around here and realize that most people on here are not serious :)

Welcome to CR, Silas. I think you've fallen-in with the right group if you're looking to learn about cars, do some modding, and start auto-crossing. I hope you can make it to the wide variety of car events that CR has planned for this season.

+ rep (but get some pics up) :p

Miatas are starting to get popular around here, welcome. I autocross an NB and wrench at Byers Mazda so I'll gladly help out with whatever info I can.

Awesome, need to meet some younger Miata friends.

After I get some new springs/struts I'll probably be dropping of my car in the coming weeks to get alignment done. Does Byers handle alignment of cars that have modifications done to them?