Post your times

SRTurbo04

Had a lot of fun. Need lots of practice on the bike, went 12.0. Couldn't really figure out how to launch it right, let Davis make a couple hits so I could see what its capable of, he went 11.2.

I also got to make a pass in Anthony's car and went 10.5, went 12.3 in Wagner's car, and 13.8 in Brenden's T/A. Thanks guys for letting me toy with your stuff, it's nice to play with a few f-bodies and help out anyone I can.

A very fun day for sure.

My vid compilation is kind of shitty, my buddy is not the best camera man but he helped me out trying to figure out what my suspension did.

Car is awesome. I had two people that attended the track day say nothing but good about it. Would be awesome to see it transbrake into full boost and hook on that :gabe: :lolguy:. I would actually be VERY interested to see the outcome. Good luck with the car, and great job so far. You've done awesome with it, and it's cool to see someone doing something other than a big cube high compression motor in an old Nova :thumbup:

Had a lot of fun. Need lots of practice on the bike, went 12.0. Couldn't really figure out how to launch it right, let Davis make a couple hits so I could see what its capable of, he went 11.2.

I also got to make a pass in Anthony's car and went 10.5, went 12.3 in Wagner's car, and 13.8 in Brenden's T/A. Thanks guys for letting me toy with your stuff, it's nice to play with a few f-bodies and help out anyone I can.

A very fun day for sure.

ANNNDDDDD....I want back into an F-Body now :(

I've had my bike for a year now and still can't figure out the launch :dumb:

Really wish I could have made it out to this. I need to hear some LSx motor's in my life.

Car is awesome. I had two people that attended the track day say nothing but good about it. Would be awesome to see it transbrake into full boost and hook on that :gabe: :lolguy:. I would actually be VERY interested to see the outcome. Good luck with the car, and great job so far. You've done awesome with it, and it's cool to see someone doing something other than a big cube high compression motor in an old Nova :thumbup:

Thanks man

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...