Post your times

SRTurbo04

Well I picked up 3 tenths this run around with the turd slow accord :lol: to run a blistering fast 16.7@ 80 ish haha.

Guy with the rs4 (sorry don't remember your name ) nice meeting you today, hope the track day turned out well for you since it was your first time. love your car!

Clone, is the daughter and gt500 ok? From the angle I was at couldn't tell if it ended up hitting the wall or saving it or? Eathier way hope all is well.

Btw I think I win burn out o the day :D VTEC YO

Well I picked up 3 tenths this run around with the turd slow accord :lol: to run a blistering fast 16.7@ 80 ish haha.

Guy with the rs4 (sorry don't remember your name ) nice meeting you today, hope the track day turned out well for you since it was your first time. love your car!

Clone, is the daughter and gt500 ok? From the angle I was at couldn't tell if it ended up hitting the wall or saving it or? Eathier way hope all is well.

Btw I think I win burn out o the day :D VTEC YO

Car is ok. My daughter needs some clean underwear. I hope somebody has a video. I don't know how she missed hitting the wall.

thank for making me some money today lol. car was running great.. well until it broke . Drove the wheels of that car.

Trying for a 11.00 but it just wasn't happening

10.49 @ 132

10.57 @ 128

10.65 @ 134

10.48 @ 131

10.50 @ 128

60' anywhere from 1.54 to 1.62. The magic 10-bolt lives to see another day :D

I had a great time today and the event went perfect. Thanks to everyone for coming out and making this happen!

13.78 @ 98.04. My goal was low 14s, so I'm happy :fuckyeah: but I guess that means I'll have to start wearing the helmet depending on how hard I launch it :(

Car is ok. My daughter needs some clean underwear. I hope somebody has a video. I don't know how she missed hitting the wall.

Glad it turned out alright.

The RS4 (w/ ECS H-pipe and Stasis coilovers) treated me well. 13.303 @ 104.87 (with Metallica blaring, which helped) Couldn't have asked for better weather, and also couldn't have asked for nicer people from CR. Paul, thanks for your words and help today. And thanks to several of you for your guidance. Busted my drag racing cherry! Bring on more mods!

The RS4 (w/ ECS H-pipe and Stasis coilovers) treated me well. 13.303 @ 104.87 (with Metallica blaring, which helped) Couldn't have asked for better weather, and also couldn't have asked for nicer people from CR. Paul, thanks for your words and help today. And thanks to several of you for your guidance. Busted my drag racing cherry! Bring on more mods!

no problem man, keep coming out to events im sure you will meet a ton of people that's willing to help out . Cr people are good people when it comes down to it ha. glad you had a good time.

9.42@147 was my best. Had a great time and glad to put some faces to names. I still have so much to learn about my car. I will be the first to admit I know nothing about suspension setups and have been reading about this shit forever it seems.I learned a few things about my shocks and saw first hand that off the truck it went 4-5 9 sec passes and I made an adjustment and couldnt hook at all and went 10.0s

Either way I have a few ideas to work on until I get back out. My last pass I went 9.46 and they booted me for no comp license and then I also shredded my serp belt after spinning to about 7300 in the big end. Car went 153 on the 9.46 pass... still had it between 13-15lbs and leaving on about 5-8lbs of boost. Still plenty of power to ramp into it at least I know I have 8 sec mph in it.