Worker dies in Blender at Meat processing plant.

Buck531

"It's people. Soylent Green is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle for food. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!"

On a seriously fucked up note: I don't know what meat they package there, but I'm betting if this guy has family, they won't be eating anything remotely related ever again.

um...so...cops went home and came back the next day? Did anyone notice that? Great job guys. So...I see you have a ground up employee here...we gotta go...it's beer-thirty and um...ya...the next shift will take care of all this mess.

um...so...cops went home and came back the next day? Did anyone notice that? Great job guys. So...I see you have a ground up employee here...we gotta go...it's beer-thirty and um...ya...the next shift will take care of all this mess.

they left because they couldn't find a shred of evidence.......

• Upvote 1

On a seriously fucked up note: I don't know what meat they package there, but I'm betting if this guy has family, they won't be eating anything remotely related ever again.

If they have a good attorney, they'll be able to eat caviar for the rest of their lives.

WELP.....OFF TO THE DAILY GRIND AGAIN

• Upvote 1

You guys are pathetic making jokes like this. Someone died here. Tragically. Probably a great employee.

Might even say he'd cut off a limb for the company. :gabe:

You guys are pathetic making jokes like this. Someone died here. Tragically. Probably a great employee.

Not to stir the pot, but he is right. We are a bunch of sick fucks.

Not my fault this guy didn't hit the emergency stop before climbing into a giant blender. The stop button is right next to the start button......guess he got mixed up.