Easton Lunch Places, etc....

TTQ B4U

So I moved to our larger corporate office this week which is over at Easton which is great for lunch places.

To those that work out that way, what do you like, what's your favorites list look like. I love food so any and all good places to try out would be great.

Skip Edamame if you like sushi. I was quite unimpressed. But being that i live 1/2mi from the caddy dealership, i go in for meals somewhat often. 5 guys, chipotle, jimmy johns, i hear northstar is good, champs, red robin, logans, mmmmm

I avoid the actual mall area. South in the Giant Eagle strip mall is a decent Mexican joint, an OK Chinese place, an awesome Pizza buffet, and a wing joint owned by a CR member.

You have Champs, Smokey Bones, Red Robin, Logans, and a couple others all bundled together.

Even though I work in Easton, I venture up to Westerville for Lucky House Chinese once a week.

Even though I work in Easton, I venture up to Westerville for Lucky House Chinese once a week.

definitely up for Lucky House. used to frequent there when my wife had her practice off Old State St.

I avoid the actual mall area. South in the Giant Eagle strip mall is a decent Mexican joint, an OK Chinese place, an awesome Pizza buffet, and a wing joint owned by a CR member.

You have Champs, Smokey Bones, Red Robin, Logans, and a couple others all bundled together.

I never knew you worked at Easton. Sounds like i need to try this lucky house place soon.

I like the chinese place. Decent food. Marco's pizza is ok I guess. Went to Las Margaritas a few times.

The wing place is turning into meh. The size of their wings are smaller than quaker steak at their buffet during the week days. If the wings dont' get any bigger it's a waste of money for what you get.

I <3 rucky house.

Name of establishment and CR name?

-Marc

Wing Stop

mmz06 is his name - Matt

He explained the mix up with the wings the last time I was there. They have changed to a "meatier" wing. All is good now. :)