Places/Bars to go in Pittsburgh

Diamonds

I am going on a golf trip this Friday to Pittsburgh.

We tee off at 1:27pm on Friday and after our round we are going to the Capital Grille in the downtown area. Also, we may go to this cool looking cigar bar.

Here's my question. Where is Pittsburgh's "Arena" or "Warehouse" district?

Also, What are some good hotels that are near those bar areas.

Thank you,

If you want to have a great steak dinner, then drink and smoke stogies, I highly recommend Cioppino's. http://www.cioppinoofpittsburgh.com/ just have a taxi take you there. Cheerleader's and other places like dat are not far off either; walking distance from Cioppino's.

Where are you staying? I've usually stayed at the Westin or William Penn...there is a Doubletree and Marriott over by Consol...

I'm from there. I definitely recommend checking out E. Carson Street. My favorite place down there is Fat Heads. Great food and beer.

About a mile down the road is the Hofbrauhaus in the South Side Works. Great party place.

Along Carson Street toward the city they have a couple hotels in Station Square. I think one of them is a Sheraton if I remember correctly. Great view of the city if you get a room on the river side.

Carson st is like arena district on steroids. Its great. Good friend lives out there and we've went down there a couple times. its crazy busy in winter, i cant imagine summer/warmer months

I'm from there. I definitely recommend checking out E. Carson Street. My favorite place down there is Fat Heads. Great food and beer.

About a mile down the road is the Hofbrauhaus in the South Side Works. Great party place.

Along Carson Street toward the city they have a couple hotels in Station Square. I think one of them is a Sheraton if I remember correctly. Great view of the city if you get a room on the river side.

These