Saturday April 18th Ride

NinjaNick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading out to ride around 11am or Noon Saturday. Anybody want to join and see if they can hang on some twisty's?:p

P.S....I'm not responsible for you, so don't ride over your head.

LMFAO!!!!!! Are you kidding me dude? Hang with a 14 in the twisties? HAHA. Man those bikes are heavy. You cant flog a bike like that thru the turns. That thing probably has sport touring tires on it since they are made to go fast in a straingt line. Those touring tires aint got shit on my Pilot Powers. :grin:

He's just picking on me Ousley. We've ridden a lot together. It's all in fun. XTREME is my HOMIE! :cool:

Damn dude, thanks for sticking up for me though. Shit...I think I'll have your back anytime now. You officially got a friend in me. That was cool of you fo'sho. :cool:

He's just picking on me Ousley. We've ridden a lot together. It's all in fun. XTREME is my HOMIE! :cool:

Damn dude, thanks for sticking up for me though. Shit...I think I'll have your back anytime now. You officially got a friend in me. That was cool of you fo'sho. :cool:

I shouldve known..jus used to everyone always being negative on here..soon as I get mine fixed ill out be to check these roads out.in full gear of course ;)

Isn't Iron pony having there grand opening for Yamaha. Everyone should meet their if you are going to ride. Great starting location.

Hey Queen, what is going on there Saturday? Any info?

I shouldve known..jus used to everyone always being negative on here..soon as I get mine fixed ill out be to check these roads out.in full gear of course ;)

Hell yeah ousley! Come to Dayton sometime and hit FAR outskirts of it with us. Last year about 10+ peeps from Columbus came down. It was fun.

damn you nick I wanna go but I am headed to mud drags saturday. Oh yeah love the text message

That text first originated by phone from KawiKid. He texted me that and I just had to share it. :D

I don't have any meeting info if nobody is coming. I'd just be leaving straight from my house. We'll see how this thread is going by Friday night.

If you can make Noon at the latest wrillo, then we can meet up somewhere if you'd like.

Sing it! "Bill Goodmans.....gun and knife show.....call a buddy....bring a friend!" :woo:

Which reminds me.... While riding tonight, I see a huy on a 06-07 ninja 250 wearing helmet, nice riding jacket, and Shorts and tennis shoes..... seriously, shorts with a jacket and helmet? he should have traded the jacket for a wife beater and the helmet for a bandana. Why would anyone wear half geat on the upper part of their body and shorts on the lower half? sorta defeats the purpose of wearing gear.

I was running an errand going up 675 and on the south side there was a group of about 10 bikes with 3 of them riding wheelies when will people learn the time and place to do that shit.

Which reminds me.... While riding tonight, I see a huy on a 06-07 ninja 250 wearing helmet, nice riding jacket, and Shorts and tennis shoes..... seriously, shorts with a jacket and helmet? he should have traded the jacket for a wife beater and the helmet for a bandana. Why would anyone wear half geat on the upper part of their body and shorts on the lower half? sorta defeats the purpose of wearing gear.
I was running an errand going up 675 and on the south side there was a group of about 10 bikes with 3 of them riding wheelies when will people learn the time and place to do that shit.

WOW! :nono: Me being on 2nd shift I never get to see stupid stuff like that. If they're going to ride highway wheelies they should do it really late at night so they don't let anyone see them or crash into anyone. 675 is busy until about 11pm. But they're best off doing that shit at 2am when it's dead highway.

Xtreme - That dude was retarded. :lol: