White Camery on 71N Headed to Columbus at 2am

Rhett

YOU GOT WORKED!

Last night while driving home from Florence Ky, a white Camery flew past me and my buddies in his 328i doing about 120 (we were cruising at 100) So we decided to chase this fool down. We caught him a few miles down the road then he tried racing us a few times. We gave him the jump and still worked him (as expected). This all went on between Jeffersonville Outlets and 270 South on 71n. Made the 2am ride a good one.

Side note, I was amazed how smooth the Bimmer rolls at 140

I just went to breakfast a little bit ago. It was almost noon when I ate. I had a cheeseburger and fresh-cut french fries. My drink of choice was water.

Thinking about it, I suppose you could say it was more of a brunch. I enjoyed my meal, and Granville is quite nice.

A+ for The Aladdin.

YOU GOT WORKED!

Last night while driving home from Florence Ky, a white Camery flew past me and my buddies in his 328i doing about 120 (we were cruising at 100) So we decided to chase this fool down. We caught him a few miles down the road then he tried racing us a few times. We gave him the jump and still worked him (as expected). This all went on between Jeffersonville Outlets and 270 South on 71n. Made the 2am ride a good one.

My bad bro... Didn't know we were racing.. See I was getting an amazing hummer from the wife. Every time I felt like I was going to finish she would stop just long enough to drive me bat shit crazy. She said I could finish when we got home. I was speeding back to Columbus as quick as I can so I could finally get my nut off.

YOU GOT WORKED!

Not sure if you're serious but if so the camera likely tops out at 126mph due to the computer. My fusion sport hits the limiter like a wall. Have had Zero problems fucking with NA 328s.