Best chicken wings in town?

BigOxley

This.

Also, not sure how it is recently (I've heard iffy things) but I used to frequent Buffalo Wings & Rings on Broad near Mt Carmel East. They had great prices and awesome wings, but then they changed their name twice (eventually back to Wings & Rings) and I haven't been in a couple years since I live 1 mile from Barley's.

I hit winds and rings on E. Broad. always a good time. However I get the hottest and it really doesn't break much of a sweat.

Rusty Bucket, they won the wing zing I went to a couple years back.

too many places concentrate way too much on sauce though...the roosters meat is actually what sets it apart from my experience.. Their sauce isn't great but the actual meat of the affair (pun intended) is on point

Definitely a roosters fan also...regardless of chain status..they are doing something right!!! This fatty has been to most wing places in town. While Roosters does lack in sauce variety. . they make up for in wing quality. I'd say the best one I've been to is the one in Circleville, always saucy and cooked to perfection. Favorite sauces are hot/garlic and sweet thai chili. Get some!

i have to say my favorite wing place is Roosters.

the wings themselves are huge and they have a decent variety.

Hot/Carolina Gold all day!

a couple years ago my buddy and i went in and ate 40 Super killers without any drinks or anything to help. it was brutal, but my stomach/ass hurt worse the next day! lol

my single favorite wing of all time though is at Cheeseburger in Paradise.

they have a fried/dry rub mix hybrid called "Hellfire" it's my #1 for sure!

Also, upon recommendation in this thread i tried Barley's Smokehouse in Grandview today.

i got half plain and half Gates of Hell.

They were not bad, but i have personally had much better. (Side Note: I prefer breaded/fired wings, and these are not) they are my favorite smoked wings though.

The Gates of Hell was not that strong, but good.

Thurmans for sheer bulk of wing, they give you the entire "wing" with the little flapper connected to the end. But the sauce is reminiscent of Franks, which I think is blah.

For sauce, QS&L has the best sauces, but the wings are very small.

Like someone else said, QS&L sauce on Thurmans wings would be pure sex.

Tweeters in Dublin is one of my favorites.

http://www.tweeterscc.com/

I love the taste of tweeters. I strongly dislike the side effect of pissing out my brown hole 30 minutes after eating from there. No other wings place does this to me. The worse I get is that distinct morning after dump with occasional meat sweats.

White people problems...