Flash Sales

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition - $8.99

Skyrim - $20.99

CS GO - $5.09

Grid 2 - $29.99

Community's Choice Poll -

Dishonored, Borderlands2, FarCry 3

http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Digital game distribution for PC, Mac and Linux. It was created by Valve, one of the most respected and successful game creation studios of all-time. Valves is mostly known for Half-Life and the associated mods such as Counter-Strike.

Steam was created to unify users with all of the mods and versions. I remember in college have to go around to friends rooms to make sure they had the latest patches, etc. so we could still all play together. Steam deploys automatic patches, updates, etc. to streamline the process.

As a result, Valve opened up the platform so other studios could release their games via Steam as well.

crap I have the first one. maybe I should play that a bit more before I dive into the 2nd one.

It's a lot more enjoyable than 2. In 2 you don't buy cars, but rather are "given" then for completing events. Not a lot of variety. Just feels a bit more detached than the first. Graphically I'd say the first is even better in some aspects. Especially with the ultra-high texture download.

If you're into multiplayer online racing though, Grid 2 is alive. Grid 1 is not.

Bioshock Infinite is great, but it can be had for less on eBay as part of the AMD Never Settle bundle. FC3 interests me, voted for that. I just bought Borderlands 2 +season pass for $16 @greenmangaming.com Activates on Steam too.

Bioshock Infinite is great, but it can be had for less on eBay as part of the AMD Never Settle bundle. FC3 interests me, voted for that. I just bought Borderlands 2 +season pass for $16 @greenmangaming.com Activates on Steam too.

Speaking of, I have a bunch of Bioshock Infinite / Farcry3 /Crysis 3 codes left.

Let me know if you guys want any for cheap!