Columbus Restaurant recommendations $60-$80 for two

Benner

Looking for good restaurant recommendations for tonight. Taking my girl out and want something good. Looking to spend between$60 to $80 for the two of us. No alcohol so that'll help with prices.

And no chain restaurants. Columbus based essentially

Do not go to Bel-lago in Westerville, unless you want to spend $60-80 without booze and get super small portions, and smell Hoover reservoir while you eat shitty food.

I get you just want to blow money on food and look like a baller, so on a side note:

I was laughing they have a NY sirloin 20oz steak on the menu for $59.95 there. Fuck, the Wife and I were able to buy a 7 POUND PRIME RIB roast from Carfagna's for $78. It fed 11 people on Father's Day. Prime Rib>Sirloin any fucking day of the week.

Texas De Brazil is an awesome dining experience, over at Easton. There's another Brazilian restaurant across from the arena downtown, I forget the name though. Downtown was actually better food and less expensive. Both are going to get you stuffed with food and put you in a meat coma.

Fish Market. Ocean Club. Ella. Boathouse. Cap city, Texas de Braxil, J Lui.

Those are all spots I would consider.

My top pick for you is wine guy in gahanna/creek side. Always had a great meal and atmosphere there.

The Pearl is fucking awesome. I normally don't do seafood inland (unless I'm at Ocean Club which is outrageously expensive), but The Pearl has top-notch oysters on the half shell as well as other things for the non-seafood palate. I'm not a huge fan of the Chesapeake, but if they have them the Spinney Creek are super delicious.

You really can't go wrong with anything on their menu, and if you can snag the bar-style seats right by the kitchen you'll get a cool dining experience.

It's located where Burgundy Room used to be, right next to Lemongrass on High St at the south end of the Short North. There's a parking lot at Buttles I like to use.

Do not go to Bel-lago in Westerville, unless you want to spend $60-80 without booze and get super small portions, and smell Hoover reservoir while you eat shitty food.

I get you just want to blow money on food and look like a baller, so on a side note:

I was laughing they have a NY sirloin 20oz steak on the menu for $59.95 there. Fuck, the Wife and I were able to buy a 7 POUND PRIME RIB roast from Carfagna's for $78. It fed 11 people on Father's Day. Prime Rib>Sirloin any fucking day of the week.

ALL OF THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Texas De Brazil is an awesome dining experience, over at Easton. There's another Brazilian restaurant across from the arena downtown, I forget the name though. Downtown was actually better food and less expensive. Both are going to get you stuffed with food and put you in a meat coma.

me and the wife just went there last weekend for the first time. It wasn't bad. I had a few problems with it but I left full so mission accomplished. It's overpriced and I found one of the meats I liked but could never find the guy that had that skewer it seemed like and by the time he showed back up I was full of lamb chops. Other than that it was unique and good. Of course after we went someone told us about the place downtown and that it was better and not as expensive.

Wife and I go there all the time, we split the big Prime Rib dinner(Commander Cut) Place is cool, but I'm guessing the younger people do not like it. It's also not expensive.

Lol if they have taste they do. I might be a small exception but I am only 23 and have been going there for years ESP for Sunday brunch. Prime rib there is great and you can't touch the house parmigiana dressing

So we went to The Boathouse. Food and view were awesome. We both got they're special of the week. Three course meal. My main course was the 12 ounce ribeye, Kelly got a lamb shank which must have been 2lbs.

$56 plus a $15 tip. Not bad