So Who's getting GRAND THEFT AUTO V?

thorne

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot wait to pick it up next week, I also have the day off to get in some good quality time. I wish I preordered sooner so I could have got the limited edition, but it's already sold out.

I read it cost 300 million to produce and market this game and they have already made that back on preorders alone.

Going to be so badass!!

I cannot wait to pick it up next week, I also have the day off to get in some good quality time. I wish I preordered sooner so I could have got the limited edition, but it's already sold out.

I read it cost 300 million to produce and market this game and they have already made that back on preorders alone.

Going to be so badass!!

$265 million. Pirates of the whatever cost $300 million, which is the only Hollywood thing topping this game.

I'll probably download the demo, give it a solid "meh" and go back to african american Ops 2.

Meh, watched the trailers and I'm not a fan of how they've done the gaming mechanics.

It just seems to be over complicated and clunky.

I'm more excited about getting/playing the new "Amnesia: Machine for Pigs" and Saints row IV.

Then apparently you've missed out on the info on this game. The idea behind the mechanics changes was to make the game more fun and fluid to play.

I think they made a serious effort to put in a lot of the things that people have asked for in the last 4 games. I'm thrilled they decided to go back to Los Santos and the rural surrounding areas for this game, IMO the biggest problem with IV was the lack of lights due to the Liberty City buildings blocking everything.

Also, fuck yeah planes and military bases.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/10/is-this-the-official-gta-5-map-3957372/

Meh, watched the trailers and I'm not a fan of how they've done the gaming mechanics.

It just seems to be over complicated and clunky.

Not sure which part of the game mechanics you're speaking of but if it's the shooting stuff all of that is using the same engine that Rockstar has refined since Red Dead Redemption. If anything it's overly simple, easy and very smooth.

I also own both and haven't decided which platform to buy it for yet. Allegedly all of the gameplay footage so far had been PS3, and the 360 has weaker hardware. However, I have a much larger friends list on 360.

It is true that the PS3 has better hardware but I wouldn't say that will make it look better or worse. There are a lot of games side by side that look the same on both consoles. Only difference I can think of is the 360 version will ship with 2 dvds and PS3 will have one blu-ray disk.