New CR Sponsor: Pavement Mafia Apparel

wagner

As some of you know I started a small apparel company to go along with my photo and video work. I approached Anthony about being a sponsor for the board, and have the company a sell new Columbus Racing shirt.

I plan on rolling the new CR shirts out soon along with a special one off shirt that I'm sure some of our members will enjoy :)

Here is brief intro to my company.

Pavement Mafia Apparel is a company that represents the motorsports lifestyle. It doesn’t matter if you like hanging the hoops at the drag strip, slicing through cones at the autocross, or screaming down the back straight on a road course, Pavement Mafia Apparel has you covered. Having a true passion for anything loud, fast, and dangerous is what the Pavement Mafia is all about.

To help you look good while going fast, Pavement Mafia Apparel believes in providing quality products. Long story short, if we wouldn’t wear it, we won’t sell it. To help us in our quality goal, Pavement Mafia Apparel exclusively uses Salvato Designs for all of our production needs.

We currently offer on our website the Ray Litz Team Shirt and our own Pavement Mafia Logo Shirt. There are a few different design ideas in the trailer and we will be bringing them out soon. We will also be offering stickers and other products in the near future.

Make sure to like us on Facebook and go to our website: http://www.pavementmafia.com

Edited by Wagner

Congrats, Wags!

Get some of those other shirt ideas on the site to buy!!!

I saw another one: KEEP CALM and NEVER LIFT :)

http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/keep-calm-and-never-lift-1/

We are still trying to finalize design ideas, and need to sell some more product to fund additional shirt lines.

I started this with zero background in apparel, did some research, applied some of my business education and background, learned from others how not to do things, then added my true passion for motorsports.

Spending all the time I have at the track with Ray, covering events, and doing the writing thing has presented me with some pretty wild opportunities. As those get finalized I will be making more announcements.

Through these opportunities I plan on helping Columbus Racing and it's members when I can. Without Columbus Racing none of this would be possible for me, and I want to pay it forward.

Awesome mang. I'll definitely get one of the CR shirts when you sell them. Probably get one with the PMA logo this weekend

Thanks! If you live or work within 270 I can also do a cash sale and meet up with you so you don't have to pay for shipping.

I have actually done this and met a customer up at Tuttle Mall.

I can also send you an invoice via PayPal for payment.

Shirt prices for the PMA Logo and Litz Team shirt are:

S-XL: $18 plus tax

2 XL: $22 plus tax

3 XL: $24 plus tax

The Columbus Racing shirts will follow this pricing, and I'm working on getting some bigger sizes as well.

After I work a few mor things out I will post the shirt and how the sale of those will go as well.

What shirt blanks will these be printed on? (brand/style)

Waterbased or plastisol print?

Heavy Gildan or Hanes depending on the size. Standard T-shirt style (none of that hipster cut stuff) and I think he is doing waterbased for me, but has the ability to do others if needed.

The quality of the product is outstanding. Ray and I both have been wearing the Team shirts all this season to the track and had no fade, shrinking, or cracking on the printing.