CR Dent Day OCT 19

Mojoe

There was quite a bit of interest for people here, in getting together and having some small dents and dings fixed on our cars. Hence, we came up with the CR Dent day.

Mark and I have come up with a date far enough out that we thought should work for many.

Saturday October 19th from 10AM-4PM

Location is on the edge of Johnstown, on Fancher Rd at RT62. You'll see the sign to know you're in the right place.

Price will be evaluated by Mark once he sees it.

Ok, allot of questions regarding price....

PRICES WILL BE DISCOUNTED FOR CR MEMBERS Discounts for more than one and so on. The harder and or larger the dent the more it will cost. Prices will start at $40 cash for a dime size dent (That's roughly 1/10 the price of repainting the panel). Price will go down per dent the more you do. Repair time varies depending on size and ease of access. There are so many variables to repairing dents that I must see all dents to give a solid price. I can do a BUNCH of dents in 4 hours plus my son will be along also. He has over a year experience and does great work! ( proud papa )

The bottom line is your happy with it or I'm not! I pride myself on the fact that as far as I know I have 100% satisfaction rating.

We have many small dents that kind of drive us nuts and one that I don't know can be repaired as po tried it themselves. If the dents have missing paint as in a door ding can you guys repair this as well?

Dents with very small amount of paint missing can be repaired...However, where the paint is missing will always remain low. When you fill it in with touchup it should level it out in appearance.

Just in case anyone is curious...I DON'T DO TOUCHUP at all. :) sorry.

I have a few dent in my new truck so o may come out. Do you prefer the vehicle be clean? This is in the midst of hunting season so my trucks are never clean

No need to be cleaned prior. I will just clean the dented area. So, if its real dirty you will leave with you dents fixed and clean spots :)