My New Media Gig

wagner

It looks like I might have got my big break.

Pontiac High Performance Magazine has brought me on to do freelance work for their print magazine. The LS Fest was my first assignment and I will be doing a pretty good sized write-up on it. This is all thanks to Anthony and Tina taking me to the HPP event at Norwalk :)

They are also having me do a feature on Mike Brown of the Ohio Boys (flat black car).

I just also found out that they want me to do more event coverage including the NMCA World Finals, LSX Shootout, and scout some possible features at The Shakedown coming up at Norwalk.

I have to do all of that while helping Ray kick ass, take names, and hurt feelings :fuckyeah:

ERL Performance also contacted me about buying pictures for print, web, and trade show banners. They also want to talk about doing a team photo session with the race cars.

I will still be working full time, doing work for Dragzine, and running the apparel company.

All the hard work is starting to pay off just a little bit....

Congrats Wagner that's great. Can't wait to see your name in an issue of HPP.

Thanks! Going to be a trip for sure to see it out there.

You keep up the hard work, it will pay off in spades.

I am willing to do out work others to get what I want in life. If I could just catch this kind of break with my full time work life I will be set :lolguy:

Don't forget about us small people.

You never make it big without the help of others and I plan on helping those who have helped me anyway I can.

I have no idea where this wild ride is going to take me but I am going to enjoy every second of it.

Congrats Wagz. You deserve it. People from humble beginnings are the best to watch succeed. Keep going.

Thanks mang! I'm just a dumbass with a camera that likes to take pictures of cars that makes noise while ignoring my own personal safety.

There are people who take much better pictures and can do wonders with photochop. They make me look like a child with an iPad :lolguy:

I really do love getting a great shot that the racer loves and can use. Maybe someday I can be one of the people who sells pictures trackside, but I got a long way to go before I'm at that level.