Our humble little display today at IFO...

KD93R1

The FDs look awesome, but I think Doc's FT86 needs a solo thread. Love the color and wheels.

I just threw that in there because it was Doc lol. However, them BRZ's do seem to be getting alot of attention and I think that would be good thread too. I would'nt mind knowing little more about em myself, nice lookin car.

So..., is it a belt or exhaust driven human waste blender?

Looks belt driven and intercooled. Neat car. How does it perform, compared to the stock configuration? Does it make the BRZ/FR-S the car it should have been from the factory?

Love the color Doc. Any other pics of the whole car?

I only have other people's pics of the car. I've been too busy to get a real photo shoot set up, although some CR folks have been kind enough to offer.

The FDs look awesome, but I think Doc's FT86 needs a solo thread. Love the color and wheels.

The FD's really ARE awesome. Kevin's car is entirely his own work and people who know these cars are quite impressed with the quality of what he's done on his cars and others he works on.

The BRZ's have had plenty of thread time on CR. Heck, Draco nearly had to become a moderator as his thread took on a life of its own. :) And mine flushed out enough haters, and I hadn't even bought one at that point! http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112435

I just threw that in there because it was Doc lol. However, them BRZ's do seem to be getting alot of attention and I think that would be good thread too. I would'nt mind knowing little more about em myself, nice lookin car.

That'll teach you to include a pic of my car in your thread. :p

Love the wheels. Whole damn thing is perfect. Ben would approve too.

The wheel/tire choice was the result of listening to the advice of Bryce/Ronnie/Eman all at WheelMedic and the advice and research of Farkas. I just don't have the knack for visualizing wheels on a car or understanding the lowering/brake fitment/offset/size equation.

Looks belt driven and intercooled. Neat car. How does it perform, compared to the stock configuration? Does it make the BRZ/FR-S the car it should have been from the factory?

These are great cars from the factory. No, it isn't a Veyron, a Viper, or a Lotus. IMHO it's an attempt to follow in the tradition of the Toyota AE86 (low cost, lightweight, RWD, easy to tune) with some very capable help from Subaru.

Part of that tradition is individual modification. Some people (Draco comes to mind) have done a great job with the wheels and body mods. Brooks has made his car a much improved track performer with tire & suspension upgrades. I wanted some more punch in the throttle, so I relied on the advice of Alex L., Patrick (BIGGU), and the folks at Accelerated Performance to make it happen and help me iron out the rough spots.

All this brings me back to Kevin and the FD display. It's all him: his vision, his research, his engineering, his wrenching, his testing, his money. You have to be impressed with what he's produced.

Mine's just the result of writing checks and asking advice & favors from my friends and vendors from CR. I'm proud of what they've done and enjoy showing off their work. Thanks for the compliments, but I can't take credit for it. (See sig below)

It's the HKS kit, which looks like a Rotrex supercharger. Doc, I thought you were going turbo?