College Football Thread v2.0

Dr. Pomade

I think what hurts OSU is the D giving up 35 to Illinois. I understand they had starters missing, but all people really see is the statline and that's what they base their decision on. OSU needs to hang 60+ against Indiana and hold them to no more than 14, same with Michigan

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what hurts OSU is the D giving up 35 to Illinois. I understand they had starters missing, but all people really see is the statline and that's what they base their decision on. OSU needs to hang 60+ against Indiana and hold them to no more than 14, same with Michigan

I love how the Florida State fans are just talking major shit. They haven't been relevant for a decade and now the first year they haven't choked away some game they all of sudden can beat the Patriots.

The polls are a joke. Wisconsin could easily beat 8 of top 10 teams. Yet they are ranked lower than Fresno State? LOL

The hypocrisy over Baylor is ridiculous. I'd love to play Baylor. They are the new Oregon with even less history. We'd smack them all the fuck around.

Ohio State is doomed to lose the 3rd spot to Baylor next week if Baylor wins. I think Ok State beats them, though.

I also think Bama loses to Auburn. You can count on Missouri choking between now and end of season.

LOOK AT ALL DEM SEC TEAMS LURKING. What a racket - it basically guarantees an SEC coup. What bama loses to auburn? Must mean auburn is awesome - let's rank them #3. Oh what's that auburn lost to s Carolina in CG game? Well s Carolina must really be hitting their stride after a few hiccups early in year. Lets rank them #3.

Pass me the booze.

The FSU love is kind of crazy, I have been talking to a buddy about CFB today and it got me really looking at who FSU has played.

Pitt, Nevada, Syracuse, Boston College, Idaho and Florida. Plus a now 3 loss Miami who will prob lose again and hopefully a 2 loss Clemson.

I am not real sure that is any more impressive than OSU's schedule honestly. It really sucks that MSU lost to ND and that Wisconsin was jobbed at ASU

The FSU love is kind of crazy, I have been talking to a buddy about CFB today and it got me really looking at who FSU has played.

Pitt, Nevada, Syracuse, Boston College, Idaho and Florida. Plus a now 3 loss Miami who will prob lose again and hopefully a 2 loss Clemson.

I am not real sure that is any more impressive than OSU's schedule honestly. It really sucks that MSU lost to ND and that Wisconsin was jobbed at ASU

So in other news, Rutgers (the team coming to the big 10) got absolutely throttled by my Bearcats... That was probably one if the first games I have watched all year that all cylinders seemed to be firing on both sides. Now for Houston and Louisville (fingers crossed)

OSU barely ahead of Baylor, really need them to lose lol.

"Baylor, which beat Texas Tech to improve to 9-0 on Saturday, sits a microscopic .0013 behind of the Buckeyes in the BCS average.

Last week, the gap between the teams was .0308."

"Stanford needed a boost from the computers to remain in the top 10 after losing to USC on Saturday night. The Cardinal were ranked 11th in the Harris Poll and 12th in the USA Today poll, but they had the eighth-best computer ranking."

^^Seriously?!

MSU is 13th while Wisconsin is 19th

No one has respect for OSU, BCS Championship should be Bama vs. OSU, it would be close but I think OSU is the better team. FSU is a bit over-rated in my opinion, and Alabama always seems to screw up at least one game per year, so hopefully their time has come and they'll lose next weekend. An OSU win in OSU vs. Michigan State BIG 10 Championship game should definitely help, but people really need to get their heads out of their SEC asses and watch OSU. 60 points in heavy wind is pretty damn good.

Bama isn't gonna lose this weekend to Chattanooga and Florida St. won't lose to Idaho

Bama isn't gonna lose this weekend to Chattanooga and Florida St. won't lose to Idaho

And Stanford won't lose to USC, and USF won't lose to McNeese State, and Texas Tech won't lose to Kansas State, and Mizzou won't lose to South Carolina, and Nebraska won't lose to Minnesota, and Texas A&M won't lose to Auburn, and Georgia won't lose to Vandy, and Stanford won't lose to Utah, and Notre Dame won't lose to Michigan, and USC won't lose to Washington State, and Iowa won't lose to Northern Illinois, and Oregon State won't lose to Eastern Washington...oh, wait.

Anything can happen. Not saying 'Bama or FSU are/are not going to lose, but anything can happen.