College Football Thread v2.0

Dr. Pomade

I wonder if people still think Hall and the other backs are better than Hyde LOL

I've always liked Hyde. I think Smith has more physical upside, but it seems that mentally he just isn;t the player that Hyde is

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's in the 2nd half the player is suspended for the 1st half of the next game. Obviously Roby was 1st quarter so he's fine.

Ok good. We can;t have Reeves on the field for even 1 snap against PSU

6 of the top 12 in the polls went down today. FSU should honestly jump both OSU and Oregon, they are absolutely killing Clemson

+1

honestly bama should be ranked 2-3. i realize they are last year champs but they have such an easy schedule. these are fighting words in my house though since i am engaged to a girl from tuscaloosa lol

the FSU/Clemson game just showed hoe OVERRATED Clemson really was.

they should drop to the 20's. but honestly, who have either of them beat up until this point? the only half way decent game was against an OVERRATED Georgia team that lost again!

top 5 will be

1.Bama

2.Oregon

3.FSU

4.OSU

5.Miami

next big game will be FSU/Miami

I saw Miami in your top 5 and was like... WTF no way... then I took a glance at the rankings again and with all the losses, even with Miami's sloppy performance Thursday night... you may be right. Mizzou and Baylor will be right there somewhere as well.