2013-14 snow season!

mrs.cos

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played outside for a loooong time tonight. Highways were terrible!! Well, for normal vehicles anyways. 4WD and you're fine, mostly. Now the south end, that's another thing all together. At 2-3am, it was a sheet of ice. Two semis ran into each other on an on ramp, another one went in a large large ditch, box van spun out and stuck, multiple other vehicles stuck. Mostly from downtown and south it was a sheet of ice. Oh and snow. Yeah that too.

Sucked out, new albany is a sheet of ice,just driving along and all of a sudden back end came around weeeee. No cars and nothing to hit, but was not fun at 6am.said screw it came back home got in my development helped someonenget un stuck, and then bam I get stuck :lol:

Took a snow day. Be safe out there.

Plow trucks decided to roll a 4' boulder of snow right in the middle of the end of the driveway. Suck. At least I have a snow blower I can try to use (if the belt doesn't come off).

kids off, wife's work closed. I'm working from home. F it.

yea no kidding! I even texted my manager just to check

I'm going in a few hours late with some sob story on how I got stuck 4 times and had to dig the car out and push out an old lady and rescued an eagle from a bear but showed up since it's good for the company. Then take a 2 hr lunch at the Kilt and drink it up and come back to work then go home a bit later. Gotta stick it to the man when you can.