Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

This Sunday April 26th @ 11am. We LEAVE at 11am, so be there around 10:45am or earlier. Holla!

Click here for map

You guys want to start it this year? ONly person I know that is out so far is KC, but he'll be joining us soon though. US35 Marathon gas station across from all the Hidy dealerships at 11am?

It will be fun to bring the good 'ol days back again! Let's do it! :woo:

New people are always welcomed with a handshake and smiles.:D

We'll do our usual route even though one road at the beginning is closed for repairs now. :(

UPDATED ATTENDANCE LIST

1.NinjaNick

2.Xtremef4i

3.Fusion

4.f4isvt

5.chickon2

6.e-flores

7.wrillo

8.Mattkatz

9.Mattkatz friend

10.CBRZach

11.jarvismb

12.dustinsn3485

13.Hondajt

14.1dtfgsxr

15.1dsumm

16.tazjonesrl

17.AfroCBR

18.justin0469 (maybe)

19.pocar(maybe)

20.Harb67 CANCELLED

21.Speed(maybe)

22. usmc_built_cbr

23. usmc_built_cbr friend #1

24. usmc_built_cbr friend #2

25. mikeled86

26. drey4211

Edited by NinjaNick

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Sunday April 26th @ 11am.

It will be fun to bring the good 'ol days back again! Let's do it! :woo:

New people are always welcomed with a handshake and smiles.:D

We'll do our usual route even though one road at the beginning is closed for repairs now. :(

What's the usual route? Not that it matters LOL just curious

What's the usual route? Not that it matters LOL just curious
You have to show up to find out. :D

:plus1: Only riders that show know. It's a pretty fun route with plenty of tight turns and long sweeping turns. Fun for the usuals and a good fun learning experience for the newcomers. Show up and it'll be a good time I promise. :)

I am in I said I wouldnt do much riding till my wife leaves but if she is working any sundays I am all in. Just gotta be back home by 2 or 3.

Easily now that we're meeting at 1030am. :cool:

Sound fun Nick! Wasnt the meeting time normally 10:30 last year?

It is now too. I corrected it. sorry. :)

i may be down for this one :D im not sure if i am heading up to c-bus for the birthday stuff or not though...

Ride E. You can party when it's raining or dark outside dawg.

I'm in, up and down for this.

This weekend is going to be amazing weather.

Thanks for coming wrillo. See ya there buddy.

so what time are you planning on rolling out Nick? I might not be able to leave the house till 10 and Im 40 min away from the meeting place

Goodness gracious! :slap: You bitched about it being 1030 last year so I changed it. Now you're complaining about that? Unbelieveable! :lol:

Ok! 11am is the meet time.

lets make the meet time 11 for this one. that work for you brad. Plus that will give me more time to come down off miller lite

It will give me more time to clean the bike ;). I dont drink the night before I ride. fucks me up too much and I wont have my A game

Goodness gracious! :slap: You bitched about it being 1030 last year so I changed it. Now you're complaining about that? Unbelieveable! :lol:

Ok! 11am is the meet time.

Thanks but I didnt complain, I just asked what time you were rolling out. If you meet at 10:30 and dont leave till 10"45 I can make it. but if you mean leave at 10:30 thats a different story. So are we meeting or leaving at 11AM?

Oh and I trust that you wont get us lost this time Nick?.......:lol:

I would love to come on one of these...but I am definately a slow cautious rider....And I really hate the beggining of the season...alway more road hazards still out there(potholes, extra gravel, etc.) to watch out for...How long does this usually take and what kind of milage we talking about.....I only get about 99 Miles per tank or so before I have to stop or walk.

dont worry mattkatz there is a few chances to stop and stretch. Brad I cant think of to many nights I dont drink. The mud drags were a blast you guys should of seen the v8 boys when they realized the truck that was beating them was also racing in the v6 class priceless

I am not soo concerned with the stops..but I refuse to ride outside of my abilities...and I feel I might fall quite a bit behind and make it not a fun time for others....This is the reason I dont go on a lot of group outings...and not to mention...riding with guys you dont know can spell disater if there are a lot of them....since each other are not familiar with the others riding habits.

I dunno...I would love to go...but at the same time....I always worry about outings like this.

It's all good Matt. Trust me we feel the same way about riding with new guys. That's why the usuals with the ride stay up front and the ones we never ridden with in the back so they get a feel for the roads and we don't have to worry about them taking us out if they're kinda shady with their riding skills. We have a few slow riders too Matt, it's no biggie. Nothing happens but fun. Show up damn it! :D

I might...depending on what I get done on my side projects from now until then.

I might even bring a couple of guys I ride with if that's OK.

And for the record....I hate to lead....and hate having guys behind me most of the time...so I almost always volunteer to take up the rear.

I've never came close to running out of fuel on the group rides...fill up before you pull out and we usually stop 50-80 miles into the ride. I get 38-45 mpg depending on what sorta riding im doin (about 110-140 miles a tank of about 3 gallon)

If I were you i wouldn't worry about keeping up unless you don't like doing a lil speeding.

Btw I wont be able to make it sunday :rolleyes: have fun, weather is gonna be amazing.