Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

Depending on what else happens this weekend I might be up for a trip down to meet/ride with you Dayton folks :) About how long of a hike is it from say, Iron Pony to wherever you guys meet to ride?

If you take 71 from Columbus to US 35, it's going to cost you about 60-70 miles to Beavercreek, depending on where in the 'bus you're coming from.

The good news is, US 35 between 71 and Xenia is a nice, newly paved straightaway with a wide horizon... and very little police patrol.:D

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Jarvis that picture had me laughing so hard I started tearing up! :lol::lol:

I was talking to Brad about how you told me while at work that you feel strange being in the back most the time. We both were wondering wtf you even care? Nobody else does. You're the only one that has issues with it dude. :lol: STOP IT! We love you on our rides man. You're a blast to hang with! Worry about who you're with instead of where you're at in the formation, because everyone of us wants you around man. :cool: Now enough of this mushy shit...show up to every ride damn it!:slap:

I laughed my ass when I saw the red jarvis line going off road, but even more when I examined more closely and saw the beginning go wide, cut across the yellow, and I think you can pin point the "fuck it" moment right before the line goes off road :lol:

Depending on what else happens this weekend I might be up for a trip down to meet/ride with you Dayton folks :) About how long of a hike is it from say, Iron Pony to wherever you guys meet to ride?

Harb67 and any others. Here is the map to the place we meet at. 1st post is updated with the map too.

Click here for map

Jarvis you forgot the topo...Weren't there a bunch of whoops in there too?

To those hesitant to ride...You'll find in the bigger groups I drop back and forth through the entire pack just to keep an eye on the front group to the back group. I've been known to be last in line and at the next stop be in the front. That way if anyone falls way behind there's someone around to catch ya up or if there is any separation you'll find the next turn.

Show up, ride at your own discretion, and have a blast. We're on the streets not the track. We're just out to have a good time and rack up some miles.

So is this a Yes for Dustin? I'll need you to show me the way on the back roads to get to the spot. I never remember

LMAO. KC I would love to see you show Nick how much better a Honda is than his all mighty 14

Psssh...forget his Honda. I'm waiting to see his TL1000 with the special motor dropped into it. It shouldv'e been WAY done by now. I think he is lying about it. KC never bought no TL, tore the motor out, and put a faster one in it. It's all just an urban legend.:violin::rulez:

Psssh...forget his Honda. I'm waiting to see his TL1000 with the special motor dropped into it. It shouldv'e been WAY done by now. I think he is lying about it. KC never bought no TL, tore the motor out, and put a faster one in it. It's all just an urban legend.:violin::rulez:

It will be interesting with a healily modified motor. Shoot Nick, the only reason you re-geared your bike was because KC's 600 was keeping up with you. I dont know why everyone is intimidated of you. Its KC they should be scared of lol

E i got some m3's with about 1500-2000 you can have real cheap

i was planning on holding out and slapping on another set of takeoffs til right before my next trackday, then just keeping those on til the next trackday. its a rotational thing :D i try to justify buying stupid amounts of tires a year....

It sucks though because I don't fit in my leather pants this year. :( So my suit is now just the jacket, gloves, boots. I don't get too extreme in jeans. :( Fusion has the same problem this year. We're on a 20lb weight loss soon so we can fit in them again. :D

its cool I have them sitting in the garage I got a nail in the front one and was afraid to pull it out and have to struggle to load it on a trailer to get it home. So i ordered 2 new tires got them mounted asked for the old ones back to discover the nail never went through. Just kinda hung on to them in case a flat happened