Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm thinking about bringing along the camera so I will have a backpack and I can play secratary.... I don't reallyplan on running in the front pack either. So it should work out well.

Was thinking about doing the same. I've been wanting to load up the Kata bag and see what it's like to drag along on one of these rides.

Was thinking about doing the same. I've been wanting to load up the Kata bag and see what it's like to drag along on one of these rides.

:D yeah, I have yet to bust out my pack on the bike as well. I am thinking it's going to be pretty nice though.

yeah as long as everyone rides smart should be good. and for those who have not rode with me or just those who dont notice I have no right side mirror so dont come flying up on me from the right I will not see you.

yeah as long as everyone rides smart should be good. and for those who have not rode with me or just those who dont notice I have no right side mirror so dont come flying up on me from the right I will not see you.

I have pig spotters wich means I have no sight at all in the way of mirroes. you will see me turn around a lot

Holy Crap 25 People.....I am still riding in the very rear of the pack...ITs safer for me....

And for you....:D

I am confirmed....and so is my boy....as long as we dont oversleep...we are there.

Just put a new battery in the bike tonight.....Man I will be rusty...Havent ridden since november....AT ALL. :eek: