Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have game, you're whipped...

Your game got you a couple month ban from OR...

Haters.:nono: Looks like I need to fire back with a reality check.

I'm married. I'm not single and desperate. From the time I lost my virginity at 16 till I got married it was GAME on son. My experience was fun and crazy. At 24 like you, there was never just one. Just flirting with girls online doesn't do it. You have to bring the game offline. I see you flirting on here...:p I've witnessed it offline too and it was baaaaad. I notice these things. Just don't let your live-in g/f know cuz I'm sure she'd be mad.

Ok....back to the ride. :D

Edited by NinjaNick

You don't have game, you're whipped...

Your game got you a couple month ban from OR...

:eek::popcorn:

I'm married. I'm not single and desperate. From the time I lost my virginity at 16 till I got married it was GAME on son. My experience was fun and crazy. At 24 like you, there was never just one. Just flirting with girls online doesn't do it. You have to bring the game offline. I see you flirting on here...:p I've witnessed it offline too and it was baaaaad. I notice these things. Just don't let your live-in g/f know cuz I'm sure she'd be mad.

Here comes another e-fight where people's e-feelings get hurt...:rulez:

And just for the record, Nick learned to spit game from me ;)

:eek::popcorn:

Here comes another e-fight where people's e-feelings get hurt...:rulez:

And just for the record, Nick learned to spit game from me ;)

Nah, just retaliating.

It is fucking WINDY today B! We're doubling up and heading out to Wilmington for some Dairy Queen and visiting the old man.

I'm not really into the game...My flirting last year...She's on here too and we're at a pretty happy medium as far as friendship goes...My g/f is sure to point out that I flirt, but doesn't care...

I'm far from desparate...never have been desperate...

I like ya Nick, but learn to take a joke...You know the majority of whats said online is fun and games...You also know I can be a sarcastic asshole. I've hurt your feelings before, this probably won't be the last time.

Anyway the ride...