Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: Ummmm.........Santa's....not....REAL?!? :confused:

Thanx for ruinin' it for me E! crying_loundly.gif

where the hell did you come from fonz!?!?!? I never took you for a post ninja but that came out of nowhere. :lol:

And Santa is real, some people just think because the guy has a bigger circumference than a chimney opening it is impossible for him to exist. But those people are just pesimist!

:lol: This is crazy, I can't imagine how big the Dayton crew is going to be by next season.

I'm just going to throw this out there but I am pretty sure this is the biggest "non-sponsored" OR ride yet.... In any of the big cities, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Hey E I want to scope some spots for still and action shots on this ride so keep your eyes peeled. I'm itching to shoot and maybe we can find a few great spots.

I was thinking the same, I figured the best places for action shots would be either by ft. Ancient or by the bike paths. There are some nice twisties that are acessable by close parking lots. But not to sure about the still shots, I am sure we will find a place though.

i got off the phone with aaron earlier and he said either tomorrow night or saturday should have the bike back they want to make sure everything works well before givin her back so if i get it back before sunday i might just meet up with you guys!!

Not to burst your hopes, but this is a bad route to try to break an engine in. Lots of speed and full throttle in certain spots......

I'm just going to throw this out there but I am pretty sure this is the biggest "non-sponsored" OR ride yet.... In any of the big cities, correct me if I'm wrong though.

I would have to agree.

Not to burst your hopes, but this is a bad route to try to break an engine in. Lots of speed and full throttle in certain spots......

If he gets it friday he can have it broken in by sunday. I'm pretty sure I did ~250 miles/day the first two days I had my bike :D

I might be late. I am going to the autocross meet @ 8am to see about auto-crossing my motorcycle. If they let me, I will miss the ride. If they don't, I'll be on time.

you'd rather ride around some cones in a parking lot than take some real twisties with other bikes?